• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Skinny Leg Jeans (1 Viewer)

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
hey ppls wats the difference between Lee jeans and Lee Riders??

cos at myer theres some Lee Riders which are low cut skinny legs, they come in mint green, baby pink and black
theys pretty tight, i got too small a size and couldnt be bothered going to get another, but i mite go back another time and try some on, theyre pretty reasonably priced
and just jeans has some new skinny legs out too, black and silver, theyre very skinny, i didnt like em tho
and the sportsgirl mwah mwahs, weird sizing, one size was too big, the other was perfect everywhere but the waistband was too tight :( why cant i be perfect
i need to go back to the gym :(

Lennie

Emily. said:

cos at myer theres some Lee Riders which are low cut skinny legs, they come in mint green, baby pink and black
theys pretty tight, i got too small a size and couldnt be bothered going to get another, but i mite go back another time and try some on, theyre pretty reasonably priced
and just jeans has some new skinny legs out too, black and silver, theyre very skinny, i didnt like em tho
and the sportsgirl mwah mwahs, weird sizing, one size was too big, the other was perfect everywhere but the waistband was too tight :( why cant i be perfect
Lee riders are the cheaper lee jeans. The arent really made as well i guess. but i havent had any problems with the quality.
How much were the lee riders skinny jeans?? I havent seen them they sound good though.
Haha i dont think you need to go to the gym, all skinny jeans are sized weirdly.

Lennie

oh btw, if youre considering the mwah mwahs, remember they stretch like hell. Your better off getting a waaay too tight waistband

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
becos every1 said skinny leg jeans stretch like a bitch, i bough a pair in black, stretchy material , 1-2 size too small and now they woundnt stretch and i can barely put them on :(

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
Emily. said:

are those the Black Betty's?

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
no, black bettys are levis
these ones were just just jeans

and the lee riders coloured ones were 90 and the black ones were 140 i think

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
EnterNameHere said:
oh btw, if youre considering the mwah mwahs, remember they stretch like hell. Your better off getting a waaay too tight waistband
i couuldnt do it up

pretty pink

HSC

well i think that those stupid looking, skinny legged jeans look awful and are really daggy....
whats the go with all these discusting fasions coming back anyway???
why cant they be left in the closet...eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww
i can honestly say that of all the people i have seen wearing them, that they are definitely not very fasionable at all..........

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
pretty pink said:

well i think that those stupid looking, skinny legged jeans look awful and are really daggy....
whats the go with all these discusting fasions coming back anyway???
why cant they be left in the closet...eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww
i can honestly say that of all the people i have seen wearing them, that they are definitely not very fasionable at all..........
Hahahahahahahaha

They are fashionable.

jebbie

HSC
llamalope said:
sadly.........
Yes but denying it is silly. I mean even if you dont like something to say it isnt fashionable is just plain stupidity

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
what's so good about skinny jeans?

they are....weird, they remind me of mischa barton (thats not really a good thing)

jebbie

HSC
braad said:
what's so good about skinny jeans?

they are....weird, they remind me of mischa barton (thats not really a good thing)
They feel really really good <3

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
jebbie said:
They feel really really good <3
but it's fashion

isnt it all about looks? not comfort factor?

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
but but...that cant be! you cant have something become fashionable because they're comfy

jebbie

HSC
braad said:
but but...that cant be! you cant have something become fashionable because they're comfy
I didnt think the ugh boots became fashionable because they looked sexy :/

I may be wrong though :uhhuh:

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
jebbie said:
I didnt think the ugh boots became fashionable because they looked sexy :/

I may be wrong though :uhhuh:
you have an excellent point there...ughhhhhhhhhhhhh boots weren't exactly highly sexy, just damned comfortable (i believe)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i bought a pair of black supatubes today. i love them except they're giving me major muffintop at the mo cos they only had them in a size too small, but since i could do them up, squat and breathe in them i thought i could deal with it through stretching. i'm wearing them now in an attempt to stretch. hopefully with some stretching they'll be ok.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)