• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Single.. Who has never had a Girlfriend/boyfriend? (1 Viewer)

Bendeguz

HSC
fernando said:
You'll be alone forever if you have set standards and all that crap.
Not necessarily ‘crap’.

Is it not human and downright logical to have standards? The world is filled with standards that we are expected to live up to, heck that is one of the reasons I assume most people are completing the HSC for: to meet the standards of University enrolment.

And furthermore, if you do not have standards, then what? Is it better to participate in intimate social activities with every Tom Dick or Harry? I know I would not get on well with a girl who would not be reliable, tend to be late, not have an appreciation for the theatre, etc. One of your standards may be having common interests, and for a serious relationship there has to be something besides the unhygienic contact of lips and other unmentionable activities.

And in any case, if you are not truly attracted to the person, than what is the point?

P.S.: I am not gay. I am simply an eternal celibate-bachelor. There is a small but significant difference.;)

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Bendeguz said:
Not necessarily ‘crap’.

Is it not human and downright logical to have standards? The world is filled with standards that we are expected to live up to, heck that is one of the reasons I assume most people are completing the HSC for: to meet the standards of University enrolment.

And furthermore, if you do not have standards, then what? Is it better to participate in intimate social activities with every Tom Dick or Harry? I know I would not get on well with a girl who would not be reliable, tend to be late, not have an appreciation for the theatre, etc. One of your standards may be having common interests, and for a serious relationship there has to be something besides the unhygienic contact of lips and other unmentionable activities.

And in any case, if you are not truly attracted to the person, than what is the point?

P.S.: I am not gay. I am simply an eternal celibate-bachelor. There is a small but significant difference.;)
Nah definitely gay.

You really think the lips of a female would be unhygienic? K mang.

goosiegoo

HSC
JFK said:
Don't have time to be dating... um the HSC is a cakewalk compared to Uni mang, and work, when you finish School is like 40 hours a week, maybe more...

Fuck, no time for relationships in your entire life :(
Hey, who says i don't plan to be a rudderless hippy who does nothing but date and... make jam, all day long - but is satisfied with herself because she did well in the HSC.
Eh?

I'll figure something out..

alez

feel like an angel
HSC
lol my friend liked this guy for like ever and everyone in the year knew cept him. i told her to just ask him out or get over it cuz i was sick of hearing her talk about him all day long. she didnt and then she liked this other guy. asked him to dance at our social and got rejected. and asked him to her deb. rejected again. now she likes a guy she doesnt even know. hardly even knew his name.
im relationship virgin too tho but i dont think u need bf to be happy like some ppl need to get over it

Bendeguz

HSC
JFK said:
I'm short and wear a trilby quite frequently. I've had hundreds of girlfriends.

So... your problem is?
Ahh, but there is so much more. Dont get me started (again).

JFK said:
Fuck, no time for relationships in your entire life :(
Welcome to life, after this its bills, work and god knows what else. There is always time, you just need to find it. And if not, than oh well. Being single has a great many benefits.

Bendeguz

HSC
:( Oh dear...

The pain of unrequited love, I know its bitter sting all too well. Ms. .ShAkEdOwN., I would personaly advise you to cut your losses and let it be, there is nothing more that you can do if he knows. But before I finish this post, I have to ask one thing (and please do not take it the wrong way): How sure are you he knows? Based on the information you have presented me, I do not know how he knows, and for all I know it could be direct and clear cut as him plainly saying it to your face. I merely ask this because the male gender is rightly famed for it’s amazing lack of intuition and knowledge.

P.S.: Bobness, I am not gay, what in heavens name makes you think otherwise? Anyway, what in the blazes does “K mang” mean?

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
means your shit and there's a reason you'll never have a bf/gf (whatever your persuasion). Same goes for shakedown... if that was supposed to be poetry... if not, learn sentence/paragraph structure.

ice ken

HSC
Ennaybur said:
means your shit and there's a reason you'll never have a bf/gf (whatever your persuasion). Same goes for shakedown... if that was supposed to be poetry... if not, learn sentence/paragraph structure.
some1 sunds angry

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Bendeguz said:
:( Oh dear...

The pain of unrequited love, I know its bitter sting all too well. Ms. .ShAkEdOwN., I would personaly advise you to cut your losses and let it be, there is nothing more that you can do if he knows. But before I finish this post, I have to ask one thing (and please do not take it the wrong way): How sure are you he knows? Based on the information you have presented me, I do not know how he knows, and for all I know it could be direct and clear cut as him plainly saying it to your face. I merely ask this because the male gender is rightly famed for it’s amazing lack of intuition and knowledge.

P.S.: Bobness, I am not gay, what in heavens name makes you think otherwise? Anyway, what in the blazes does “K mang” mean?
I wish these people would put up their myspaces or picture of themselves so that I can see if they're ugly, and if they are, laugh at them.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
.ShAkEdOwN. said:
i fall for the the players
the immature ones that just screw with my head
ive liked this guy for a year and a half
he knows
but he doesnt want me
im not easy enough
so all i am left to do is stare at him with a frown
while i right this post.
knowing he is happy without me
is whats eating me away
!!!

nicole21290

HSC
Never had a boyfriend. Not particularly worried about what a horrible dilemma this is :) I have never seriously liked anyone and yes, I know that is kinda unusual. Oh well - one day, hopefully. Have a great day

lengy

HSC
I shared your pain but you know what? You got to get the fuck over it. Find someone new.

lengy

HSC
If possible limit or discontinue contact with said person immediately.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
.ShAkEdOwN. said:
yes ive tried
but finding someone new is so difficult
and the only other people i meet are already taken
Haha, therefore EVERYONE must be taken so it's hopeless?

lengy

HSC
You could always break people up and take their partners.

Bendeguz

HSC
.ShAkEdOwN. said:
he knows because i told him about 8 months ago, right to his face. he started going on about how i was a special little girl and that i was too young too love.. then he changed the subject. then his friends sorta figured out that i liked him and when they asked him about me he said that i liked him but i never talked to him.
i dont know what he meant by never talking to him, we were wayyyy past talking terms. i guess he meant i never "talked" to him.. meaning relationship wise or i never made a move.
This indeed most unfortunate. Based on the information I have I'll agree with Mr./Ms. lengy, close off all possible and/or unnecessary contact with the gentleman in person. Close yourself off psychologically as well, and if ever you feel a thought coming up which you know will have negative consequences further on, give yourself a good tap on the head and concentrate strongly on something else like food, bath robes, or Albania. Once you manage to suppress counter-productive thought you can continue on with your life and look for somebody new.

.ShAkEdOwN. said:
now he just uses me when he doesnt have a friend
& then says "i hate you" the next
i think he's afraid of being alone with me too.
Now this is the point where I get concerned. What exactly do you mean when you say he “uses you”?

Ennaybur said:
means your shit and there's a reason you'll never have a bf/gf (whatever your persuasion).
Many thanks Ms. Ennaybur. Even if a tad crude your observations where somewhat helpful, and in my case quite accurate.

P.S.: I am not gay.

HSC
N/A
who wants to b mi bf?

i go for guys who weigh 150+, islanders, and most of all guys in jail for assault or armed robbery

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)