• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Should I or shouldnt I ?????? little help here (1 Viewer)

drynxz

I..solated..ated..ated
HSC
yeh ill probably go to hurlstone....but i dont want to shove my hand up cows arses..like some people say...

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
oh you'll be fine...

...we did that in year 10.

Dimsimmer

Random User
HSC
It is your decision whether you want to change schools or not. I changed to a selective school from a normal school last year (was in year 10 last year) and the studying environment at that selective school was much better than that normal school and there was less bullying and most teachers dont care about little things, like eating in class, wanting to go to the toilet during class, etc and there was more freedom. It will probably take time to make friends and getting to know other people, so i guess you should be patient about it. So, i am just giving you information about what a selective school is like, but it is ultimately your decision whether you want to change schools or not. Anyways, your friends will keep in touch with you if they are your good friends.

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Dimsimmer said:
It is your decision whether you want to change schools or not. I changed to a selective school from a normal school last year (was in year 10 last year) and the studying environment at that selective school was much better than that normal school and there was less bullying and most teachers dont care about little things, like eating in class, wanting to go to the toilet during class, etc and there was more freedom. It will probably take time to make friends and getting to know other people, so i guess you should be patient about it. So, i am just giving you information about what a selective school is like, but it is ultimately your decision whether you want to change schools or not. Anyways, your friends will keep in touch with you if they are your good friends.
....woah...really??

xx__savannah

HSC
I'm not sure which one of your threads you're gonna be checking, but you're complaining about an extra half hour each way? o.0 That's stupid. I moved from same street, more or less, to an hour away, and still I'm not that far compared to some people. Take that out of the equation - waking up earlier will benefit you as you'll have to limit how late you stay up studying/bludging, which should make you focus more. You'll still see your friends if it's that close. I mean, one of my close friends moved to the middle of Queensland from north NSW to go to Ag College, and I see her as often as I can and keep in touch.
If you want good results, good teachers, invites to parties at both schools, and a studious atmosphere, go.

drynxz

I..solated..ated..ated
HSC
just realised there is no engineering next year *sigh...now i have to choose another subject....i wanted to do engineering

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)