• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Should I do Mathematics? (1 Viewer)

Schoey93

HSC
Thank you for your opinion, but why do you say that? Are you just being a shit or do you have a good reason behind your opinion?

FTW

HSC
Sure, why not? You can always drop it if you dislike it. Although don't go into it thinking that otherwise you won't try and then you won't perfrom well.

philphie

Banned
HSC
lol i did 4 unit maths and i think general maths is harder than 2 unit. all those life related problems in general maths...

bubbrubb

HSC
if it's too boring to do the questions then there is a big chance that you need to do ext... which is fun. ext 2 is just hard.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Well, right now, in Complex Numbers, I'd say its challenging - but not hard.

bubbrubb

HSC
lol when you get to the end of your hsc u will no doubt agree with me that its hard.

complex numbers is the newbie stuff. actually none of it is RELLI hard... i mean it is... but its more the fact that you try to remember all the topics which are "challenging" in close detail.

you go so far in depth in each topic that it is easy to forget half of what you learnt in the one you learnt 2 months ago.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
And then the Uni students go "LOL you think 4u is hard?! No, uni maths is hard."

We'll see - as long as I have a fear for the subject, I'll drive myself to do well. But flicking through the book some of the stuff seems... interesting and challenging. It shall be a pleasure to attempt it.

bubbrubb

HSC
and then i say "you think uni maths is hard? you should feel my dick!"

then they dont talk to me nemore...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)