• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

should i be angry?? (1 Viewer)

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
Going without a partner is TOTALLY fine, even for a guy...I'm someone who associate Formals with romance - because you're all dressed up, for one. So I do see an issue here, but it's all down to you anyway Sharnz, feel how you feel, don't question why you feel a certain way. If you're not like me, that'd be great. I need to be more open-minded and less jealous.

People might be annoyed because they are on your side! They don't think that he did a right thing by not asking you first etc etc...you don't have to get angry along with them too!

I don't get how people, especially some guys, who has to put up an image, just for the sake of it. I'd be angry because it'd seem like when I'm away and cannot be with the guy on such a great night, he'd just search for a substitute in order to look good. It'd seem like our feelings for each other aren't enough for him not to be with another girl, get me? It seems like he has to be with someone when you're not available...and it's totally unfair how you couldn't have a say beforehand. He's left you in an awkward position! Who cares if the guy has to go alone?!

All the best! I really hope that it'll all work out fine for you.

sharnz06

HSC
this thread has gone way over the top.... lets get over it- u guys are startin to sound like my friends.... gawd, lets jus shuttup coz ur advice isn't bout the rite thing, so then i hav to explain about crap i had my mind made up about already! i keep tryin to get u back on topic nd it ain't happenin! geez.... my thread posting days are so over! goodbye!

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
sharnz06 said:
this thread has gone way over the top.... lets get over it- u guys are startin to sound like my friends.... gawd, lets jus shuttup coz ur advice isn't bout the rite thing, so then i hav to explain about crap i had my mind made up about already! i keep tryin to get u back on topic nd it ain't happenin! geez.... my thread posting days are so over! goodbye!
How is the above advice not about the right thing? Hasn't everyone who posted here given you some form of help or other? Maybe you should look at your first post and look at what you've asked for. You wanted opinions, you've got opinions.

I get that it's no big deal to you and you think your friends are douchebags for telling you otherwise. But if you really had your mind made up you wouldn't have asked us. What did you expect anyway? Everyone here fits into one of 3 categories:

1. You should be pissed
2. It's no big deal
3. You have issues

I don't see how any of them are off-topic.

Skeeta

HSC
I had a boyfriend and i took one of my best mates to my formal

*shrug*

it was just for the limo and photos etc.. its not really a bit deal.
If all of his mates are taking girls then why should he be the only one that isnt/cant?

It DOES depend who she is because i would rather not go to my own formal than have my b/f take his ex (which he probably would). I'd rather he took one of his brothers g/f's or family friends or somethin..

But yeah its generally not a huge deal

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
sharnz06 said:
HAI LOOK IM AN INSECURE DOUCHEBAG WHO OVER ANALYSES AND CANT TRUST MY BF!!!!

That about right?

sharnz06

HSC
Cykologi_gal said:
Lock thread - Sharnz is pissed.
not pissed... just over it... thanks for the advice but i dun really care as much as everyone seems to think i either do or should..... anyhoo, he can take who he likes.... i trust him enough to kno that nothin will go on nd if it does go crap then it doesn't say much for the whol rship. meh, i mainly pissed at my friends- gawd, they went on about it! some of u seem to feel the same, but i don't and i don't really feel like changin my mind- was a bit confused but am all good now :D

miaowsha

HSC
Meh who cares its just a fucking formal. Get over yourself. What are you, fat or something? Why care, unless the girl is hotter, nicer, smarter and better than you in general? Oh wait, that could be anyone ;)

loolee

HSC
Cykologi_gal said:
Going without a partner is TOTALLY fine, even for a guy...I'm someone who associate Formals with romance - because you're all dressed up, for one. So I do see an issue here, but it's all down to you anyway Sharnz, feel how you feel, don't question why you feel a certain way. If you're not like me, that'd be great. I need to be more open-minded and less jealous.

People might be annoyed because they are on your side! They don't think that he did a right thing by not asking you first etc etc...you don't have to get angry along with them too!

I don't get how people, especially some guys, who has to put up an image, just for the sake of it. I'd be angry because it'd seem like when I'm away and cannot be with the guy on such a great night, he'd just search for a substitute in order to look good. It'd seem like our feelings for each other aren't enough for him not to be with another girl, get me? It seems like he has to be with someone when you're not available...and it's totally unfair how you couldn't have a say beforehand. He's left you in an awkward position! Who cares if the guy has to go alone?!

All the best! I really hope that it'll all work out fine for you.

Agreed!!! I asked him to go alone, eventhough some consideration but in my deepest heart I just cant let him go with other girl just as what Cykologi_gal said. Thank's

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)