• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

seeking advise.. (1 Viewer)

agentklopman

i 'm seeking advice about something...theres this gurl at skool i like, but i have never talken to her...NEVER..not even once...can any1 give me advise abnout how to approach this>?
any advise wouldbe greatly appreciated

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
id start by seeing her again. smiling. and maybe chatting. then ramming her into a locker for a firm screw against a wall.

Senator04

HSC
N/A
Work ur way into it start with a few casual comments, then work from there. If you have some common friends, then work through them try and find her at a party and chat. Use some charm and ur set.

Senator04

HSC
N/A
thejosiekiller said:
so ur like skipping foreplay hay pookie??
She is has never had to use it before it would seem. Are u really that good?

PookieMonster

HSC
Senator04 said:
She is has never had to use it before it would seem. Are u really that good?
haha im just thinkin of my current situation. i havent had sex since a 2 minute nothing ness like a month and a bit ago... its getting desperate. fucking hsc

PookieMonster

HSC
thejosiekiller said:
only for u pookie
You're right. Perhaps this strange newly found, temporary satisfaction is the narcotics. I need sex.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
agentklopman said:
i 'm seeking advice about something...theres this gurl at skool i like, but i have never talken to her...NEVER..not even once...can any1 give me advise abnout how to approach this>?
any advise wouldbe greatly appreciated
when i was in highschool the same thing happened with me, there was this guy i liked and i never spoke to him before, prob because he was in a yr higher then me...
I never did end up saying anything to him, wish i did.. haha
Anyway, if you have a chance to talk to her, talk to her.. or if you see her smile, say hi...or ask her something then strike up a conversation

agentklopman

thanks

thanks fir the advise all...but the thing is i rarely see her at skool, so i can't just go to where she hangs out and say hello

Jase

HSC
Okay first, either you hire a proffesional stal.. i mean.. detective. Or, you.. follow her.. around. Then, once you have enough information about her friends and her family and her habits, that is the time to take action. Go to her best friends house, get out some chloroform and gag her. Take off her clothes and put them on. Wear her make up, and infiltrate the facility of her hangout. This is where your secret agent skills must be used, to convince them that you are in fact, their trusted friend of 8 years. If questioned about your appearance, here are some useful phrases:
"I was hit by a car on the way here"
"I forgot my foundation"
"I was captured by alien monkeys who turned me into a transvestite"
Now you can get closer to the girl.. until BAM, knock her out with rophynol. Well either that, or surprise her with the fact that her childhood female friend was infact a man all this time.

If all else fails, I suppose you'll just have to wait it out until you can talk to her at school, or bus, on train. And don't be intimidated by her friends... but yeah, it is best if you talk to her in private. Bring along some cheesy pick-up lines and plenty of things to say.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)