• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

School Certificate Results (1 Viewer)

speedofsound

HSC
Aquawhite said:
I am quite certain that most schools in NSW are getting the handing back the results to the students on the 15th December. Only slow or cruddy schools would take any longer.

You can't be that eager to know your results for it? Can you? Afterall, it's only the School Certificate.
haha, seriously. It's just one extra week.

HSC
Aquawhite said:
I am quite certain that most schools in NSW are getting the handing back the results to the students on the 15th December. Only slow or cruddy schools would take any longer.

You can't be that eager to know your results for it? Can you? Afterall, it's only the School Certificate.
do the results get mailed out on the 11th? or earlier

coz we're apparently getting our esults on the 11th in an assembly..but if its mailed out on the 11th.. then ><;;

dp624

HSC
I got mine two years ago on the 14th i tihnk.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
xXmuffin0manXx said:

coz we're apparently getting our esults on the 11th in an assembly..but if its mailed out on the 11th.. then ><;;
11th sounds a bit quick...I got mine last year on 13th...from the top of my head

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
xXmuffin0manXx said:

The timetable I have referred to earlier says something along the lines of they will arrive in schools on the 11th so they would be posted to schools sometime this week.

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
lyounamu said:
11th sounds a bit quick...I got mine last year on 13th...from the top of my head
Which actually makes sense - the second Friday in December. That would be the same timeframe as this year remembering that this year is a leap year.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
cem said:
Which actually makes sense - the second Friday in December. That would be the same timeframe as this year remembering that this year is a leap year.
ah okay. I am stuck in the lost perception of time.

HSC
We get our results on the 11th. The school gets them late afternoon on Wednesday the 10th: that's what we were told.

byakuya kuchiki

HSC
I thought the principals gets access to the results online by the 8th.....doubt my principal would tell us what we got for the SC until the 13th :(

HSC in 2010

Prelim Subs:
English (Advanced), English Extension 1, Maths (2 Unit), Maths Extension 1, Modern History, Business Studies, Physics and Chemistry (14 Units =/)

Dod0

HSC
Going to get my portfolio this afternoon.

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Dod0 said:
Going to get my portfolio this afternoon.

Are you sure as the BOS website and the timetable says they won't be in schools yet - the principal will know your results though?

The BOS website

http://www.boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/events/sc_key_dates_08.html

clearly says that the portfolio wont' be in the school yet.

"Thursday, 11 December 2008 Award documents arrive in schools".

speedofsound

HSC
For some reason our careers advisor was looking at our results, and I apparently I didn't even get a band 6 for English. Pfft.

suzlee

HSC
speedofsound said:
For some reason our careers advisor was looking at our results, and I apparently I didn't even get a band 6 for English. Pfft.
At least you know!

I had my graduation mass today and the principal announced the All A'ers and all 6 banders. We have to wait till the 15TH for the official document + results though :mad:

My school's too lazy to mail them out. Gotta go to school to pick the envelope up ...

speedofsound

HSC
Yeah, we have to wait until the 15th too... we didn't find out much from her (virtually nothing, except for my friend who got all band 6's).

swathard

HSC
what school does your friend go to that got all band 6s? do they go to a selective school?

boris

Banned
HSC
speedofsound said:
And you want to do Extension English lol

I got all Band 6s!

speedofsound

HSC
swathard said:
what school does your friend go to that got all band 6s? do they go to a selective school?
No. My school. In my profile.

boris said:
And you want to do Extension English lol

I got all Band 6s!
Because I'm good at it. It seems very few people got band 6's, anyway.

Last edited:
HSC
getting my results tomorow :)

and @boris

how could you have received your results already..?
and your bday is et to 1985 =.=;;

but congrats on your band 6's =]

Last edited:

boris

Banned
HSC
speedofsound said:
No. My school. In my profile.

Because I'm good at it. It seems very few people got band 6's, anyway.
Yeah obviously not that good at it lol.

sydneyyy

HSC
yeah, we got our school cert yesterday (9th) too. and that was our last day of year 10. so WOOHOO WE'RE ON HOLIDAYS NOW :D

but i think i remember our year advisor saying something about the actual things arriving on thursday.

except we still got our actual certificates & results yesterday in that shitty blue thing they call a portfolio. lol.

oh well, i'm probably never going to look at my school certificate ever again, since it's pretty unimportant for the kids in my school.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)