• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

School assessment (1 Viewer)

gamecw

HSC
which is beta for me, if my teacher sends:

my mark 65/100 1/2 , other guy 57/100 2/2

OR

my mark 68/100 2/2 , other guy 68.2/100 1/2

to the BOS....

my teacher kinda wants to get the other guy 2 come 1st for 4 unit at school, so she alters our assessment marks to get him 2 JUST beat me... lol reasons are: the other guy works harder and i had an argument with her (teacher)... well fuked up schoool... shes been tryin to convince me that IT WUDNT mata who comes 1st so that i can let the other guy come 1st, and so that MY MARKS WUD HAVE BEEN BETA..but i insisted on my old marks... this means i droped my marks by 3% but remained my rank 1st... which one shud have been the correct decision?

PS: funny thing is she still submitd his name for 1st ranked in 4 unit maths's award at our graduation... and later claimed that it was an accident.. well on my report it stills says 1st so i guess he can just have the frikin award... then agn that guy also got this thing ycalled 'most talented mathematician' or sum shyt.. =S psss he only beat me 2 out of a millions maths exams since yr8, and i didnt deserve that... seriuosly FUKED UP SCHOOL MAN!!

and yea any help will be appreciated

Last edited:
P

pLuvia

The rank is more important than your marks, so in your case the first option is much better option out of the two

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Yeah I would say rank is more important, no matter how low the marks are, you might have had tough exams/assessments and other factors affecting those marks.

Did you end up choosing the second option?

gamecw

HSC
na i told her i want my old marks back, and my parents had to speak to the maths head teacher so that she doesnt gain controls ova our marks...

i swear that teacher of mine taught me NATHING (shes not even qualified to teach 4 unit) and she trys to screw up my marks...

she already fuked up my graduation lol, my dad wasnt happy abt what happend..

bboyelement

HSC
just talk to the principal ... this happened to me in chemistry, im ranked second but was put third. so i told my teacher and he said that first to third is within a difference of 3 marks ... fuk teachers are so f*ken stupid these days and some of them shouldnt even teach. ... apparently she was the smartest in the year and putting her 4th or 5th would fuk up her marks... (she wasnt third either)

gamecw

HSC
fishy89sg said:
what happened at graduation o.o
guess u didnt read the 2nd part

gamecw said:
PS: funny thing is she still submitd his name (the other guy who does 4u) for 1st ranked in 4 unit maths's award at our graduation... and later claimed that it was an accident.. well on my report it stills says 1st so i guess he can just have the frikin award... then agn that guy also got this thingy called 'most talented mathematician' or sum shyt.. =S psss he only beat me 2 out of a millions maths exams since yr8, and i didnt deserve that... seriuosly FUKED UP SCHOOL MAN!!

Affinity

HSC
You need to lodge some appeals...

you always want the first position..

gamecw

HSC
Affinity said:
You need to lodge some appeals...

you always want the first position..
i just hope that she didnt send the fake ranking to the BOS... whateva happens within the school doesnt affect me (UAI) anyways, just pisses me off at the time..

Last edited:

BIRUNI

HSC
N/A
pLuvia said:
The rank is more important than your marks, so in your case the first option is much better option out of the two
what about if i am the only one doing 4 unit.
I do not know my overal assessment marks but
1 st 88
2nd 69
3 rd 96
4 th 68

Affinity

HSC
gamecw said:
i just hope that she didnt send the fake ranking to the BOS... whateva happens within the school doesnt affect me (UAI) anyways, just pisses me off at the time..
It directly affects your UAI fool. Unless maths doesn't count for you or in the other unlikely case where you and your classmate performs equally well in the HSC

Last edited:

gamecw

HSC
Affinity said:
It directly affects your UAI fool. Unless maths doesn't count for you or in the other unlikely case where you and your classmate performs equally well in the HSC
i dont understand? i meant as long as she sends in the proper ranking - me 1st, to the bos, it shud be fine right? what i meant by 'within the school ' is how she temporarily named the other guy 1st, just for the graduation ceronomy and claims to me aftaward that it was an accident.. this shudnt affect my Uai right?

i guess she had to name him 1st for 4u or it wud be pretty random for that guy to get a 'most talented mathmatcian' award, say if he came 1st for none of the maths course =S

anyways, the mark she sends in to the bos shall remain my 1st choice, which is:
my mark 65/100 1/2 , other guy 57/100 2/2
so i guess it shall be fine..

Last edited:

Affinity

HSC
then that will be fine.. I thought she sent in the other one

STx

Boom Bap
HSC
btw, you can check the ranking that was sent by the school on Nov 15th on the students online site, and it says you have to inform your principal if anything is wrong there.

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
Two very important things here:

Firstly, make sure she DID send your rank in as 1st and didn't lie to you.

Secondly, is she sleeping with this student or what?

BIRUNI

HSC
N/A
I already have included my marks. does any body know what mark do i need to get in the HSc to be in band 6?

gamecw

HSC
~shinigami~ said:
Two very important things here:

Firstly, make sure she DID send your rank in as 1st and didn't lie to you.

Secondly, is she sleeping with this student or what?
LOL THATS EXACTLY WHAT A LOT MY FRIENDS SAID, Sumthing like they're prbly havin an affair..

Well, its pretty wrong if its true, shes prbly 40 yrs older than the other guy...

lol na, the other guy's cool.. just the teacher's werid..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)