• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Revisiting COmplex Numbers (1 Viewer)

Nashchnc

HSC
I have been redoing my work for complex numbers from last term to consolidate the information, and i am finding that my understanding is not as good as i thought, i did pretty well in the test we had (85%) and was second in my class, and im just wondering if anyone else is having these difficulties, mainly in geometrical representation for what its worth haha

EDIT Sorry i had two tabs open and posted this in the wrong forum can someone move to ext 2 please?

Cleavage

Clarence
HSC
Uni Grad
I felt the same way about complex, I was like "this is my shit" so I wasn't very motivated to study

Cleavage

Clarence
HSC
Uni Grad
So to study (because I reasoned I should do something) I did all the complex number questions for HSC exams in past 10 years. Give that a go, I feel even more confident with complex numbers now. There are lots of geometrical representation questions in the past papers

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Haha don't worry, I think a lot of people are on the same boat because they haven't done it in ages so it's like "what's going on?!?!" I recommend doing some past papers that are purely complex numbers and see if it starts to re-jog your memory. Also do past exercises and stuff on complex numbers :)

Hope it helps!

Nashchnc

HSC
Yeah i did about 10 hours today, reading over notes, selection of questions from Terry Lee, and 2 topic tests (not overly difficult albeit) but i feel much better about it all now, back in the zone haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)