• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

results (1 Viewer)

jake2.0

. . .
HSC
aahhhh! gayness!!! Yesterday i had (P) next to 2 subjects i'm hoping to do in sem 2, but 2day there is only (P) next to one of them. Hoping that does not mean that i failed to meet the pre-req for that sub (getting a Cr in Stat) :( , i feel like shit rite now

jake2.0

. . .
HSC
Well that whole (P) meaning you didnt meet the pre-req is completely wrong, as a do meet the pre-req yet it still has (P) next to that unit.

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
jake2.0 said:
Well that whole (P) meaning you didnt meet the pre-req is completely wrong, as a do meet the pre-req yet it still has (P) next to that unit.
i thought (P) just meant pending :s?

Kutay

University
HSC
hey really stressed now :( i got two 47's so PC and two P's 60 and 62...
i need a passing gpa to transfer ??? really not sure now... what do you guys think ?
when do we get our gpa's.
also what do PC mean does that mean i haven't passed?

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
Kutay said:
hey really stressed now :( i got two 47's so PC and two P's 60 and 62...
i need a passing gpa to transfer ??? really not sure now... what do you guys think ?
when do we get our gpa's.
also what do PC mean does that mean i haven't passed?
you can work out your GPA now.. your gpa is a bit less than a pass average. its 1.5 atm, just try harder next semester and then transfer :)
You'll be right

Kutay

University
HSC
SHIT, really needed to change this is great theres no way i can pass the subjects for next semister its all subjects i hate computer ones................:( anyway i can just redo the ones i didn't pass ?

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
yep

well you did technically pass them, so you don't HAVE to do them again... but becoz macquarie is cool, they let you redo subjects you've got a pc or pass in ... you are able to yes

Kutay

University
HSC
does it cost more money like how does that work? cause next semister i got like comp125 but i found comp115 heaps hard, i'd do dem127 again
arrg in shit creek here :(

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
Kutay said:
does it cost more money like how does that work? cause next semister i got like comp125 but i found comp115 heaps hard, i'd do dem127 again
arrg in shit creek here :(
Maybe you can consider doing a subject or 2 you can get a D in. It doesn't necessarily have to be a core unit. It's all about boosting the GPA for the transfer..

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
GoodToGo said:
Maybe you can consider doing a subject or 2 you can get a D in. It doesn't necessarily have to be a core unit. It's all about boosting the GPA for the transfer..
agreed

do something you think you would enjoy and do an easy subject to boost up your gpa

Kutay

University
HSC
i want to go into macquarie uni and talk to someone about what i should do etc... or over the phone does anyone know who i should talk to ?

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
what degree are you doing??

if its psychology speak to rhada

if not just speak to a person in charge, email them first and then arrange an itnerview

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Kutay said:
i want to go into macquarie uni and talk to someone about what i should do etc... or over the phone does anyone know who i should talk to ?
SES should always be your first point of contact

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
I'm looking at da check unit enrolment & print timetable section in Estudent...somehow, the partially satisfied requirement P was gone next to my ACCG253 subject o_O How weird. It was there like 2days ago

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)