• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

rejection - ur best lie... (1 Viewer)

X

xeuyrawp

Libbster said:
"I'm not gay, but I'll learn"- The Wisdom of Homer Simpson :p
'I'm gay, but I'll settle for less'.

In that spirit, I've done both 'I'm gay' and 'I'm straight'. Needless to say, I never picked up that night.

davin

HSC
N/A
either way, more on the topic... nothing worse than no real answer, just laughter

goldengirl

HSC
pennypacker said:
To all girls out there: when a guy asks you out and you're not interested, just tell him so and end it there.

I've been led on so many times it's depressing, and I just wish they would have been straight with me at the beginning and told me plainly that I never had a hope.
ok seeing it from u guys' perspective...im thinking honesty is my new best policy lol.
question tho...does it happen often? like...when picking up guy/girl...how many people/times have ppl said yeah sure, and led people on? is it a really hugely common thing? ive never really thought about it...but god thats bad if it is! like bad bad.
i think ive changed my mind on wat ive said before...if a person makes the effort to ask... they deserve to hear the truth. because if most guys/girls (im guessing its more girls, seeing girls are usually picked up, rather than pick up guys) lie and lead ppl on...
yeah thats not good :(

davin

HSC
N/A
how many people/times have ppl said yeah sure, and led people on?
well, its not just if its a yes.... if its an answer that carries a "well, there is this circumstance causing trouble, otherwise i would" that can lead to repeated attempts
example...if you say no phone.... a guy'll try another way. if you just say "i'm not interested" most'll move on at that

James87

Club Mac - 1st Year 2006!
HSC
Tell them u are gay Then they will never talk to you again lol

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
My excuse is "sorry, i just dont want a boyfriend right now"

Or I give them the rejection line. <3 to the rejection line :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)