• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

reading the signs. (1 Viewer)

Alexander23q

HSC
what are the signs? and how do you read em?

for instance.. a friend of minee.. were close.. and i would like to hook in however i dont know if she feels the same way.. we talk alot and we go out we hug and we kiss each other on the cheek and so on.. (i guess you can say thats a poitive sign? haha) anyway.. on the other hand.. this other girl.. we would talk.. we would organise to go out and everything.. but when ever it comes to the date.. it gets cancelled.. and she messages every now and then and i reply and then we msg each other for a while blah blah blah.. aNNND.. they continuously say that they want to see you but never make an effor to see you? (would that be a bad sign or a good one?)

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
pull her aside and move in for a proper kiss. If she goes for it then (y)

If she doesn't then it's all good. Just cry and say you need to feel some sort of
emotional contact because your worrying there's something wrong with you.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
A could just be good friends.
B sounds like a wench.

CieL

HSC
Girls are like that... they hardly take initiative to "organise" meetups...

I hug and kiss (cheek) all my friends just as a greeting, and I'm not interested in any of them? lol

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Chicks are weird.

Get this (hoping girl or girls friends do not come here):

So this is all in the space of three weeks.

Girl in one of my tutes and I start chatting and walking to and from class together. She continually makes innocuous remarks such as "oh, you're going to law revue, we should go together", and "we should meet up in the holidays", but never specific. I'm think, cool, this is chill.

We are talking about music in a lecture, only for 5 minutes or so, then randomly, she has made me a CD with her favorite music on it. 'Sif that's not a sign, no one does that without some kind of intention, to someone you have only known a couple weeks.

So we are smsing each other back and forth, I still haven't properly asked her our, as I just hadn't really been presented with the right opportunity, but we are smsing each other back and forth and the like.

Then, a few days later (after I have reciprocated through giving her a mix CD of my music), I am chatting with a few friends at Manning, one of them is one of her good friends, and randomly, not relating to the conversation at all, her friend goes to me "You should find [girls] birthday, it's coming up soon". Now I haven't spoken to this chick about the girl at all, and we weren't talking about birthdays, it was just another obvious thing that meant obviously they had been talking about me and all things positive.

So that night, after going to a uni party thing at a club (at which we danced together and chatted etc.), at the 3am McCafe coffee run (Wednesday night, nothing else open) I politely ask if she would like to do something with me in the holidays.

What do I get? The "I don't know" treatment.

A crushing blow.

Bare in mind that the CD business and the proper flirting all took place within a week, I don't really think it was a case of "waiting too long".

I swear, I have asked girls out for way less than the signs I got here...and yet...bloaw, pick ax to the heart.

I know that girls play stupid games where they lead the dude on and then make him "prove" himself before the knot is tied, but I'm not one of the people who plays these games as I think they are lame and childish. Anyway, I really don't see her as the type that would do it.

Crushing.

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
Yeah well, some [annoying] girls are like that with everyone.

So you don't just look at how she treats YOU, but other guys too.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Its all part of the chase isn't it *sigh*

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Egronk said:
Chicks are weird.

Girl in one of my tutes and I start chatting and walking to and from class together. She continually makes innocuous remarks such as "oh, you're going to law revue, we should go together", and "we should meet up in the holidays", but never specific. I'm think, cool, this is chill.

We are talking about music in a lecture, only for 5 minutes or so, then randomly, she has made me a CD with her favorite music on it. 'Sif that's not a sign, no one does that without some kind of intention, to someone you have only known a couple weeks.

So we are smsing each other back and forth, I still haven't properly asked her our, as I just hadn't really been presented with the right opportunity, but we are smsing each other back and forth and the like.

Then, a few days later (after I have reciprocated through giving her a mix CD of my music), I am chatting with a few friends at Manning, one of them is one of her good friends, and randomly, not relating to the conversation at all, her friend goes to me "You should find [girls] birthday, it's coming up soon". Now I haven't spoken to this chick about the girl at all, and we weren't talking about birthdays, it was just another obvious thing that meant obviously they had been talking about me and all things positive.

So that night, after going to a uni party thing at a club (at which we danced together and chatted etc.), at the 3am McCafe coffee run (Wednesday night, nothing else open) I politely ask if she would like to do something with me in the holidays.

A crushing blow.

Bare in mind that the CD business and the proper flirting all took place within a week, I don't really think it was a case of "waiting too long".

I swear, I have asked girls out for way less than the signs I got here...and yet...bloaw, pick ax to the heart.

I know that girls play stupid games where they lead the dude on and then make him "prove" himself before the knot is tied, but I'm not one of the people who plays these games as I think they are lame and childish. Anyway, I really don't see her as the type that would do it.

Crushing.
k.

HSC
Egronk said:
Chicks are weird.

A crushing blow.

Crushing.
This made me laugh. I have added colour to emphasise where things went wrong. In case you still cannot understand what happened, I have provided an illustration here.

Good day to you sir!

vern

HSC
Egronk said:
Chicks are weird.

A crushing blow.

Crushing.
I know the type, not to be putting her down but she may do this to a lot of guys for an ego boost.

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
ogmzergrush said:
This made me laugh. I have added colour to emphasise where things went wrong. In case you still cannot understand what happened, I have provided an illustration here.

Good day to you sir!
he has a really big hat?

HSC
Damn Egronk, that's rorted big time. But as someone else said there's not one standard to go by, but in your case I would so think that she liked you.

As for Alexander, just go for the pash (or even just a peck, is there a hurry?) and see how she reacts. However, if she declines she may just feel nervous and apprehensive....might not mean she isn't keen. How old is she? Why don't you say something like "im starting to think you don't want to go out for lunch or something because I always ask and we still haven't got there yet!" in a half joking, half serious way and see what happens. I reckon verbally letting her know how you feel and asking if she feels the same is probably better than the sudden pash but you know what would work best I guess.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
If your worried about going for the pash go for the slow kiss on the cheak.
HUH? Kiss her on the cheak and move away very slowley while looking into her eyes. It'll give a moment and a reaction.

sja

dingleberry
HSC
Just stick your dick in her mouth!

and do it twice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)