• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Rate your stress level ! (1 Viewer)

Rate your stress level

• Total voters

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I propose a new rating system. My current state is: Neighbour's Dog.

Reasoning: It's not that much of a problem, and its easy to deal with, but I'll have to be careful if it grows, and decides to mess with me.

AAEldar

Premium Member
HSC
Probably 1.

Not 0 only because I know that I've at least got to get the ATAR that I need, but I'm not stressing about it at all.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
There's seriously people in my year, mind you I'm in Yr 11, that have turned into scary cyborg studiers who fight the teacher whenever they get an assessment task back. And most of them time, they trying to scab marks they don't deserve *le sigh* Competition for ranks is insane, I hope they burn out by Yr 12 or have a chill pill.

I'm about a 2.5, but I do have a whole assessment batch coming and that's always a little stressful and I just so happen to be very busy out of school at the same time.

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC

I wish I was more stressed considering I've got two assessments due Monday that I haven't started.

musing

HSC
0-1.

HSC is all about time management and finding motivation.

I gave up my ways of procrastinating in the last minute in year 11, instead I make a start with my assessments straight away. Maybe this is the reason why I am finding year 12 so much easier and less stressful than year 11!

jessxxr

HSC
0-1.

HSC is all about time management and finding motivation.

I gave up my ways of procrastinating in the last minute in year 11, instead I make a start with my assessments straight away. Maybe this is the reason why I am finding year 12 so much easier and less stressful than year 11!
haha i wish i had this kind of work ethic :( but i'm real good with all nighters...so i guess it's ok hahah (no it isn't really)

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
im about a 2-3, i dont need a super high atar for my course so i dont have to stress

annagurl

HSC
N/A
I seriously cbfed for year 11.
Didn't study for half yearlies, did assignments last minute, don't listen in class, never did homework...
I hope i'm not this unmotivated in year twelve, or helloooo Mr. Asterisk :p

HSC
Uni Grad
2 atm; You shouldn't need to worry that much about the HSC; it's not that hard =_=

ehh pretending to stress about assignments actually helps me be more organized and actually do the assignments and finish them quite a while before it is due :p

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
I seriously cbfed for year 11.
Didn't study for half yearlies, did assignments last minute, don't listen in class, never did homework...
I hope i'm not this unmotivated in year twelve, or helloooo Mr. Asterisk :p
"Focus on school" my ass LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)