• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Query (1 Viewer)

vickyg

HSC
Hi guys,
This is vicky. I was interviewed on 19th august 2009 at a maccas in melbourne and they asked like will u b able to work overnight? i said 'yes'. they said in interview that they started hiring christmas casual employees. Next day, I called them to ask abt my status of my application and they said u'll b getting a mail saying that u r hired and then they asked my passport,visa everything bcoz i am in melbourne as an international student ( from India). I have e-mailed them my passport n visa copy and after that i never got any reply till now. I am thinking that my application is rejected. could anybody pls answer my query?

Cheers,
Vicky

xxheersaletixx

TERI MAA :)
HSC
Hi guys,
This is vicky. I was interviewed on 19th august 2009 at a maccas in melbourne and they asked like will u b able to work overnight? i said 'yes'. they said in interview that they started hiring christmas casual employees. Next day, I called them to ask abt my status of my application and they said u'll b getting a mail saying that u r hired and then they asked my passport,visa everything bcoz i am in melbourne as an international student ( from India). I have e-mailed them my passport n visa copy and after that i never got any reply till now. I am thinking that my application is rejected. could anybody pls answer my query?

Cheers,
Vicky
well why dont u drop in and ask them about it?

vickyg

HSC
Thanks for ur response guys.. can i call them and ask ?? if i call them frequently, will i look stupid?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)