• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Private Bus Concession Card Unavailable?? (1 Viewer)

Vangineer

Treehugger
HSC
Its getting close to the new semester, yet my friend went to the SAU the other day and they said that we can't get the concession card forms (form 31) because they dont have them>>>> GEEZES..

I wonder if its because its hillbus and not westbus now

tomekz

HSC
Well if you catch WESTBUS This is what you have to do.... Im pretty sure the form is the same......

Students can apply for a Westbus concession card by filling in an application form (Form Number 320 - Pink Form), which can be obtained from the University/Tafe administration office.

The pink form can either be posted to Westbus, PO Box 2147, North Parramatta NSW 1750 or take it in to your local Westbus depot for a pass to be issued on the spot.

fatmuscle

HSC
Here's the full info page from:http://www.westbus.com.au/school_zone/tafe_concessions.asp

Uni / Tafe Concession Cards

Westbus offers University and Tafe students concession travel from home and University.

HOW TO APPLY

Students can apply for a Westbus concession card by filling in an application form (Form Number 320 - Pink Form), which can be obtained from the University/Tafe administration office.

The pink form can either be posted to Westbus, PO Box 2147, North Parramatta NSW 1750 or take it in to your local Westbus depot for a pass to be issued on the spot.

CONDITIONS OF USE

1. Valid for named person only for one journey to the nominated Uni/TAFE and one return journey from the nominated Uni/TAFE per day. Journey must not be broken or full fare will result or return ticket refused on broken section.

2. Pass must be presented when boarding bus for concession fare or full fare will be charged.

3. Pass does not entitle the bearer to a concession fare on any trip other than to and from the nominated Uni/TAFE.

4. Pass is valid, whilst being used in conjunction with point 1, only on Monday to Saturdays.

5. Pass always remains the property of WESTBUS and may be withdrawn at the company's discretion.

6. Pass is not transferable.

7. Pass is invalid if illegible, torn, mutilated, altered or covered in any material other than clear plastic.

8. Any change to name, college, university or address requires holder to complete a new application form.

Concession passes are valid for one semester only and students must reapply each semester.

VanCarBus

~--> Quincy <--~
HSC
thanks, BUT

the bad thing is that form 320 is actually not available at the uni, the say they dont have it...

tomekz

HSC
VanCarBus said:
thanks, BUT

the bad thing is that form 320 is actually not available at the uni, the say they dont have it...
Ring westbus up (or the bus company) and ask them if you can get it from them becasue the uni doesnt have the form.....

VanCarBus

~--> Quincy <--~
HSC
tomekz said:
Ring westbus up (or the bus company) and ask them if you can get it from them becasue the uni doesnt have the form.....
maybe...and after i get this form, i have to go bac to uTS and get a stamp and then go to a depot and get a buspass

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
VanCarBus said:
maybe...and after i get this form, i have to go bac to uTS and get a stamp and then go to a depot and get a buspass
yeh lifes tough, well i need my damn westbus pass i am paying $2.80 oneway. ffs

tomekz

HSC
Anyways for those who still dont know..... Go to the My student admin and info in the tower building and they give you a little pink sheet.... all u gotta do then is go or send it to westbus or privat bus company etc etc...... doing that 2morrow.

MoNNiE

HSC
tomekz said:
Anyways for those who still dont know..... Go to the My student admin and info in the tower building and they give you a little pink sheet.... all u gotta do then is go or send it to westbus or privat bus company etc etc...... doing that 2morrow.

just go to the Depo.. its heck of a lot faster:)

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
MoNNiE said:
just go to the Depo.. its heck of a lot faster:)
you can't just go to the depo because like vancarbus said it needs to be stamped by the uni stamp before westbus accepts it.

i pay 5.20 each way so i'm getting mine done asap.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
johnson said:
you can't just go to the depo because like vancarbus said it needs to be stamped by the uni stamp before westbus accepts it.

5.20 wow thats alot

ok well if yuo go to uts , go to the main building and in the front where they have the helpers, who guide people around , they hold the private bus concession papers. to get one u have to be a full time student and show them yuor student concession card. yuo get that paper (*with a stamp on it) then fill it out , and u sent it yuor self to the bus company.

MoNNiE

HSC
johnson said:

Johnson, I was actually referring to when you have the pink form stamped and filled in to take it direct to the depo for processing, instead of sending the slip via mail.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)