• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Prelim Eco or Hsc Eco?? (1 Viewer)

BackCountrySnow

HSC
Which course do/did you find more interesting?
Up until a couple of weeks ago I hated the hsc course and loved the prelim.

But now I'm starting to really enjoy the Hsc course. If anyone is hating the HSC course my advice would be to read widely about eco issues. The smh for example..

I think that's what really changed my perspective on the course...

ps. don't flame me, it's my first day...:ninja:

cs01001

HSC
Definitely HSC course as it is more easy to relate to the daily stuff, ie exchange rates, trade/ protection etc. Prelim course was alright, but a lot of it was based on theory so twas a bit boring.

a.Limjoco

HSC
Definately HSC. Understand it in relation to prelim stuff and its applications is actually visible with the rate rises and all that crap.

BackCountrySnow

HSC
cs01001 said:
Definitely HSC course as it is more easy to relate to the daily stuff, ie exchange rates, trade/ protection etc. Prelim course was alright, but a lot of it was based on theory so twas a bit boring.
Exactly, you can relate everything you learn this year to current economic issues. Oh so exciting..

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
prelim was quite boring in my opinion

just learnt the theories and basic principles, however we have expanded them alot this year

onlinenooby

HSC
Prelim is fucking boring. All i need to absorb from it is; demand and supply. I learnt that economics is basically based on demand and supply, its interelated into a lot of things.

Now, the HSC topic is very interesting. Relates more to the global economy and why things in the world are happening using fundmental economic principles.

sasa-o8

HSC
I like the HSC topics more, but I hate the whole balance of payments stuff. Garhh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)