• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Pope Death Conspiracy (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
he looks like a skeleton. he hasnt been dead for that long has he?

EDIT: Now U MAKE ME LOOK LIKE I AM TAKING TO MY SELF

Vangineer

Treehugger
HSC
What makes u think its a conspiracy. U must be watching too many movies!

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Not a particularly good one.

But I'm not here to criticise this obviously very bitter person.

I am happy that he is dead. Though it is a great loss for the Church, and the World, his suffering is now ended.

Abu Ghurayb

Banned
HSC
N/A
Lexicographer said:

I am happy that he is dead. Though it is a great loss for the Church, and the World, his suffering is now ended.
Bitter?
What the fuck?

GretaGarbo

HSC
N/A
Abu Ghurayb said:
Bitter like a fox!
No, Bitter like an agrieved Muslim who feels dis-illusinment due to the American domination over the Arab world and the subsequent death and rapes of Muslims by Christian-dominated societies. Your fault for choosing the wrong religion bud.

Don't cry. Why don't you fight harder instead of just getting kicked in the ass all the time. Why don't you go back to Abu Gharib and get your ass sodomised by big Black men again. Muslim pussies.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
GretaGarbo said:
No, Bitter like an agrieved Muslim who feels dis-illusinment due to the American domination over the Arab world and the subsequent death and rapes of Muslims by Christian-dominated societies. Your fault for choosing the wrong religion bud.

Don't cry. Why don't you fight harder instead of just getting kicked in the ass all the time. Why don't you go back to Abu Gharib and get your ass sodomised by big Black men again. Muslim pussies.
Look granted Abu Ghurayb is a dick, but plz dont generalise by saying all Muslims are like him

psyfre

Supercalifragilisticexp..
HSC
Abu Ghurayb said:
I've been following the decline of the pope for a long time now, and It's my belief that he's not really dead at all. If you read the following evidence, I'm sure you'll agree:
  • The Pope died on April 2nd (Vatican time), is it any coincidence that this is just ONE day after april fools day?
  • There were never any photos of the Pope in Hospital released
  • In many of his sermans, the pope talked about his own death.
  • Suge Knight, the driver of the pope mobile, never showed up for questioning after the Popes death
  • The pope died when he was 84 years old, april is the 4th month of the year, coincidence?
  • The pope often rapped, I mean, spoke about "Heaven" where he would "live forever." Perhaps an allusion to the hoax?
  • The pope had been the target of an assasination, but did not die.
  • On the cover of his album "7 day theory" there is a picture of the pope crucified. Jesus Christ was also crucified, and he tricked everyone into believing he was dead.
So there you have the conclusive evidence that Tupac isn't really dead at all.
Wait, did I just say Tupac? Because I meant to say the Pope.
That wasnt funny - at all. You sick retarded freak.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
GretaGarbo said:

One of the things I like best about online forums is the exposure I get to new and different ideas.. but then the freakshows are fun too.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
jim_green said:
One of the things I like best about online forums is the exposure I get to new and different ideas.. but then the freakshows are fun too.
u said it jesus.

oh and arent u ment to be dead?

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
I was resurrected 1967 years and 7 days ago :p Assuming Jesus was 38 when he died.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Lexicographer said:

How is it a great loss for the world?
The world doesn't seem very different to me.

Sounds like the usually random funeral bs :rolleyes:

He had power, some of that power he used for the GOOD of the world! Well geez! I guess that means he isn't a total prick? I mean who'da thought that someone would use their power/responsibility for what they consider to be good causes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)