• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

poor sonny bill (1 Viewer)

get_born

yeah i know, hes had a bad luck streak, he recovered and now his got a knee injury. Anyway, what are you goin to do, these things happen.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
The full extent of the injury will be known tomorrow after an MRI scan
its still early days, hopefully not too serious

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
the best money the doggies have ener spent

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
Wild Dan Hibiki said:
stupid sonny bill u screwed the bulldogs up u overrated POS!

u cnt say that shit as a team cnt base themselves around a single player.....this is a team game....theres no I in team

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
cappen said:
u cnt say that shit as a team cnt base themselves around a single player.....this is a team game....theres no I in team
the thing is, they have been basing themselves around a single player and thats sbw. they put so much attention on him and now they're paying for it

bootylicious

HSC
Sonny Bill cant help the fact that he's one of the best players out there. As far as i know he worked hard to get where he's at today. and no one really has the right to bag someone out, or blame that single individual for a poor team performance. If a team wins, its bcoz of a team effort. if they lose its also bcoz of the teams performance, not bcoz of one person.

He also cant help the fact that he is getting injured. These things do happen. He's not superman or anything. He is just Sonny Bill Williams. thats all.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
bootylicious said:
Sonny Bill cant help the fact that he's one of the best players out there. As far as i know he worked hard to get where he's at today. and no one really has the right to bag someone out, or blame that single individual for a poor team performance. If a team wins, its bcoz of a team effort. if they lose its also bcoz of the teams performance, not bcoz of one person.

He also cant help the fact that he is getting injured. These things do happen. He's not superman or anything. He is just Sonny Bill Williams. thats all.
That was beautiful

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
The guy's made of glass.... not much good if tackle of the year is the only tackle he pulls off all year :p

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
bootylicious said:

i agree, SBW is one of the best players ive ever seen. I think all this attention hes getting is unhealthy and in a sense, theres more pressure on him to perform to the point it really puts a strain on the way he performs. The fact hes only 19 and hes had such a workload so early may have contributed to all those injuries. Plus, with all thos bulldogs players injured- i think they really relied on him to play and when they failed to put on a great performace- it got focused on SBW's injury rather than the poor team effort. And like bootlicious said, all football players get injured, and SBW is just like any football player playing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)