• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

PIP Questionare (1 Viewer)

Alysha16

HSC
Hey guys :), I'm currently working on my PIP; and would extremely appreciate, if you could take the time to complete this survey :) Thankyou xxx

If you have siblings please complete; https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1-PRGdZvFcnGoEp_ALx_FJU4y_zFiOpoPcNx9TfaGW-U/viewform

If you are an only child please complete;
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/19d9WTRcldwDhtkyweWIGVqi7baP404yU_QgePl5yL4Q/viewform

Also if you know any only children please forward the link to them im in desperate need of their input on the questionnare!!!!

d-alarmclock

HSC
Done :)

Note: I think you should try to reword the question about whether you think children who have no siblings are more intelligent than those with them. It is a very opinionated question, not very socially-literate I think. same with the last question also.

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Done! Liked the only child survey, nice work

Alysha16

HSC
I was not being opinionated it is because one of my chapters is based on the stereotypes and prejudices of only children. So scientists have found that they are more intelligent. I am getting a response of this thought. I do not agree with it either.

bec3

HSC
Done- Im an only child :)
Only problem I see with this questionnaire is "give reason for ___"
Repeating this as an open ended question sometimes isn't applicable. Have you thought about addressing whether only children's desire for a sibling changes over time (adding the time element to your pip?).
Good luck collecting your data :) Looks great so far

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)