• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

past exam papers (1 Viewer)

mathsbrain

HSC
N/A
Hi all,

I am hoping someone can share by uploading some of the year 10 final exam papers that their school has given them, I'm willing to pay for these so please PM me.

Amunoruk

HSC
What sort of papers are you looking for (subject)?
Any particular schools?

Demento1

Philosopher.
HSC
I think some people have posted papers before. Just go and look around in the 9 and 10 chat thread more in depth.

Demento1

Philosopher.
HSC
I won't be posting any Grammar papers unfortunately as there are many things to take into account when I'm doing so (also we generally keep quiet about them, except for Trials). I think there was a media file share for Sydney Girls papers in the past? You can look more in depth for those and search for em.

mathsbrain

HSC
N/A
I won't be posting any Grammar papers unfortunately as there are many things to take into account when I'm doing so (also we generally keep quiet about them, except for Trials). I think there was a media file share for Sydney Girls papers in the past? You can look more in depth for those and search for em.
Thanks. But do you mean the papers are in bored of studies forum or in google? I am pretty sure i've looked through the first 20 pages and couldn't find anything...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)