• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Past Exam Papers (1 Viewer)

Carl5

HSC
While doing past papers, I've noticed that some of the papers have questions that don't remember studying... specifically questions on particular countries. For example, from the 2008 paper...

Describe ONE impact of transnational corporations (TNCs) on a country other than Australia.
Name of country: ............................................................................................

and

Evaluate the effectiveness of ONE strategy that has been used to promote economic development in a country other than Australia.
Name of country: ............................................................................................

Is this because of syllabus changes? or am I just missing something...?

Skyzor

HSC
Changes in syllabus mate.

"Economics Syllabus:To be implemented for Year 11 students in 2010. First examined in the HSC in 2011" - Board of Studies

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Changes in syllabus mate.

"Economics Syllabus:To be implemented for Year 11 students in 2010. First examined in the HSC in 2011" - Board of Studies
This.

We have the new syllabus.

Plus, thoses questions are fairly easy.

TNCs impacts are large. i.e. Americanisation of countries.

Carl5

HSC
Alright, thanks. Although I know the general impact and have it in my notes, it was the fact that it was about a specific country, so I thought it'd be necessary to use specific examples, which our class hasn't actually covered.

Anyway, thanks for clearing that up for me!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)