• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

parking at uws (1 Viewer)

candi_licious

okay, i am not officially confused about the whole paying for parking system at uws, i was planning to get just a yellow parking permit, but ive been told by ppl that u r not guarenteed a parking space..so they suggested that i get a red permit, where you are guarenteed to get a space... but then a friend said that its not true..arghh so what parking permit do i have to apply for to know that when i do go to uni..i will get a space to park my car... arghhhhh
thx peeps :)

theone123

blue essence
HSC
there should be more than enough car spots. as from what im hearing blacktown is a different story.

candi_licious

theone123 said:
there should be more than enough car spots. as from what im hearing blacktown is a different story.
ohh im driving to penrith campus by the way..and also coz im going to be at both werrington sth and kingswood campus..do i need 2 seperate ones..or just one??

Jonathan A

HSC
There's plenty of parking on campuses, just people who arrive the last minute to uni, and try and find parking spots next to their tutorial/lectures/sessions/seminars, its just not going to happen. To be safe, just arrive about 30 mins earlier, park in a fairly quiet bay (and there are heaps). At Bankstown, I drove in once and was like, "oh no, there isn't any parking" and I got that idea from the way people were parking in the front bays, sticking out, all over the place, in the thoroughfares, etc..

So i proceeded down further into the other bays, and NO ONE but two cars were there. Its just some laziness in my opinion that there is no parking unless its right next to the door.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)