• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

nrl, afl or ru (1 Viewer)

ashh

HSC
dont like afl, prob coz i dont understand it...if u drop the ball bloody hell its a knock-on. mm been brought up on nrl n union. but of course union kicks the shit out of nrl. so much more interesting, n the players have intelligence! not that nrl players dont, there r sum smarties, just union players generally seem more...literate?

lengy

HSC
I don't much watch sports until very recently. Always supported St George Dragons. I support teams for other games but I don't watch them, I just check the scoreboard on the weekend papers. So Rugby League.

tigerian

HSC
N/A
Usually go to league and the AFL most weekends when both in Sydney. Plus a Rugby match. Two years ago went to see the League on Friday night, a club rugby game on Sat arvo, the Wallabies on sat night and then the AFL on Sunday arvo. Now that was a memorable and enjoyable weekend.

Usually go to two different codes each weekend. Now that the A League is back I'll be going back to three codes a weekend. I have no favourite code I am equally pasionate about all codes of football and throw in watching English Premier League on Foxtel. It makes a great weekend.

Go Tigers, Chelsea, Sydney Swans, Sydney FC , Eastwood and the Wallabies

Ian

ledzeppelin

HSC
I watch every Roosters game, either at the ground or on TV if I can't make it
Generally watch friday night football, and one or two games on super Saturday, and maybe a game Sunday arvo, although never the Nine game. cant stand their coverage
never watch the other two codes

ledzeppelin

HSC
ledzeppelin said:
I watch every Roosters game, either at the ground or on TV if I can't make it
Generally watch friday night football, and one or two games on super Saturday, and maybe a game Sunday arvo, although never the Nine game. cant stand their coverage
never watch the other two codes
didn't realise that this thread had a page two, and i'd already replied :bomb:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I watch all the Swans AFL games, and i sometimes watch the Aussie RU games, but i hardly ever watch NRL anymore, except for State of Origin. But i love em all :)

sweet_as

Is with all of my people
HSC
i usually watch the AFL Friday Night game on fox, all Swans game, the Sunday AFL match, only watch the League on Nine if the Dragons are playing (I too cannot stand the coverage) but watch the NRL on Fox Sports regularly, don't really watch RU much (not really intersted in the game, too boring and slow for my liking). But with the football season starting again it will be A-League as much as possible and EPL at night.

How I love sport and TV :)

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
I follow league on a regular basis (go the KNIGHTS!) but i also watch afl and union on the odd occasion (when i have the time and they are on tv).

I know this will be controversial, but i actually think union requires way more team work than league (don't argue if you haven't played union before).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)