• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

New Need For Speed (1 Viewer)

lengy

HSC
oh man, i love the sound of the Dodge Charger! i wants one!

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
I am really sick of the whole 'illegal street racing' concept need for speed has been going with ever since the fast and the furious came out.

My favorite need for speed was Need for Speed Hot Pursuit. Normal high performance cars, no ridiculous vinyls and body kids. I wish they would go back to that.
I guess thats your opinon. I like the illegal street racing. Well not so much the ILLELGALZ! BRA! but the tracks with highway parts, and like through the centre of town, undeground sections etc i really liked. Cops was fun, it added a new element to the game, and running roadblocks was one of my favourite parts. The storylines were really cheesy, but i liked them. All the visual shit was overdone, in underground 2 it was better because you could choose individual parts, test things on a dyno, and all the visual shit was on the side that you could do to get on magazine covers if you wanted to.

This version will be good, but really i just want another most wanted but with better graphics, not at nighttime, and more complicated car design with about 50 more cars in it.

eleanynx23

HSC
i think is really gonna miss the free roam and the pursuits in this one but on the other hand. a closed circuit like this means no traffic and that means proper DRAG RACES!! WHOO!

Serius. i don't think they can add 50 more cars on top of what's already in it. that might be pushing it a litle too far. but then again, i would love to drive the zonda, koenigsegg again and maybe throw in a veyron. that would make my day.

lengy

HSC
I'm not a fan of those supercars. I prefer to do up more of the older tuners and muscles and just keep the current list of exotics.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)