• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Need Help from Girls regarding Mind Games.. (1 Viewer)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
casmira - she either likes you a lot (and is shy) or doesn't like you (and doesn't want to talk) or that is just her personality. if you don't like her in any way and don't mind giving mixed signals i would just say to do it right back to her - be on and off, don't go out of your way but don't always ignore her. i think you should do that because in this situation you really don't know whether she likes you a lot, or doesn't like you a lot, so if you're on and off it doesn't matter either way.

Komaticom said:
Gotta be careful with the high IQ girls, they can really bend your words around and blow a hole through your head with them.
only manipulative ones

Last edited:
HSC
yeh i was thinking of giving myself the same advice, just too play it cool pretend none of this staring happend

but do you guys see how girls confuse the shit out of us?

HSC
Komaticom said:
My mum thinks I like her, and I think she might be ri... dunno. She's overseas at the moment and I don't particularly feel sad or miss her.

I'm a good judge of character (debatably), and a year would be more than enough time to compile, from observations, what makes people tick, but she's a hard nut to crack. She does a good job at hiding her emotions, even better than me*...

Bah. I will need to investigate further.

*no wonder I'm such a crap actor!
hmm shit i think i responded too the wrong quote earlier

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
joe_rulez37 said:
What is it with girls and mind games? There's this girl (just a normal friend) I see nearly everyday and she plays the strangest mind games. Here is a few examples... When I ask her what she did over the weekend, she just says "stuff" and then refuses to go any further than that. Now, in reality what is she trying to say?
a) Get lost. I don't wanna tell you anything about my day. Stop snooping around.
b) I'm trying to be *mysterious*
c) I'm trying hint that I don't want to see you.
d) Other

Here's another example... When we talk, she always says how stupid I am, in a joking sort of tone. I mean, if she says it once or twice, then that wouldn't be too bad but when she says it all the time, what does it mean?!

a) I'm trying to tell you nicely that you're stupid
b) Just joking around
c) I'm trying to be *teasing*
d) Other

There's a lot more but I can't think of it right now.. I'll post more later. For the blokes, post your experiences with girls and their mindgames. For the girls, please tell us what they mean because most guys just don't understand. Great Appreciated thanks
Perhaps she forgot to add a *get* before *stuff*ed.

:)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
my post was for casmira

komaticom - i don't know what she could mean by that, it's a direct question, she has guts to ask that. either tell her you like her or just say you don't really like anyone there

Last edited:

khoi242

HSC
try to out smart her.

next time she talks to you.
seem un-interested.

now that would be interesting. woot.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
mind games huh? well, mainly it's to make either you jelous, or to know how much you like them, or to make you more interested in them, and wonder, like you are now, unfortunately sometimes it back fires and they end up driving the person away.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Which is the funny part of it all, so just don't do it, then we will all be happy

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
play back. if dialogue is reduced to monosyllabic stichomythia, follow suit. use those 12 years of english schooling; play word games. confuse through conflicting action: say one thing, do something else. go out one day, don't call for a week, then excuse yourself by business.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
i reckon either confront her with genuine curiosity e.g " how come you sometimes seem to hate me and treat me really rudely, and the next minute act nice?" worst response could be because she honnestly does hate you and the times she is nice its to be polite, in which case ask whyshe hates you... my bet is something the sister said.

or confront her, but act better than her e.g " sometimes i see you staring at me, and it makes me feel uncomfortable, i can understand if you have a crush on me, but could you please stop it?"

Collin

HSC
N/A
Erm, try 'I don't wan't to tell you what I've been upto'. Maybe she thinks you're annoying or intrusive.

joe_rulez37 said:
When we talk, she always says how stupid I am, in a joking sort of tone. I mean, if she says it once or twice, then that wouldn't be too bad but when she says it all the time, what does it mean?!
Oh I dunno dude, I mean the fact she repeats it THAT many times WOULDN'T indicate she actually DOES think you're stupid or anything!

Personally, being a psychology (especially reasoning, relationships & social) enthusiastic, most girls find it somewhat difficult to string me along any mind games. When they try anything, deduce as far as possible their reasoning and motives, and then fight fire with fire.

Last edited:

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
JKDDragon said:
Personally, being a psychology (especially reasoning, relationships & social) enthusiastic, most girls find it somewhat difficult to string me along any mind games. When they try anything, deduce as far as possible their reasoning and motives, and then fight fire with fire.
What if their motives for saying it were because they wanted to get rid of you?

Then you can't fight back, because they don't want to talk to you.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Well, I was more or less referring to situations where they try to string you along to keep their options open, etc. Situations where it is possible to return a move. I don't regard your particular scenario as part of my assessment, because I'm not sufficiently 'psychologically blonde' to ever get into a situation where they'd wanna get rid of me.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
JKDDragon said:
Well, I was more or less referring to situations where they try to string you along to keep their options open, etc. Situations where it is possible to return a move. I don't regard your particular scenario as part of my assessment, because I'm not sufficiently 'psychologically blonde' to ever get into a situation where they'd wanna get rid of me.
Yeah, welcome to my world:

Whoops, wait a second, you're paranoid about your weight. You're not just ugly, you're fugly.

Wait a sec, you want me. Sorry, you're not smart enough to justify me lowering my physical standards.

Maybe I shouldn't be so harsh...

HSC
Casmira said:
guys tell me what type of mind game this is:

At work there was a new batch of workers (ie. fresh meat for the grinder) a few months ago and i noticed one of them was cashierign tools she looked bored shitless so I just introduced myself too her, whats she doing etc. I never really thought much of her and just left it at that never saying hello because she was really quiet (other workers tend too say hello way before me) then I went away for my study leave and came back. Now I used too talk to her sister all the time (prior her working), then when I came back from work her sister nor her seem bit avoidant of me I get wierd looks, so I look back thinking "wtf".

This look stand offs lasted for awhile her sister was somewhat reluctant too even talk to me. Which is wierd because she [her sister] tells me of her greek bf and she wants too learn greek to speak to his parents, and one day she heard me speak it fluently too some customers.

Anyways, when she rang the phone for my section i'd make her laugh a few times, but there are times where I'd be cashiering in my section (she is front register and in front of my area) and I look around when im bored and shes looking at me and i'd be like "!?" so i look away. I started getting curious and talked too her a little but she seemed way reluctant (very very).

I saw her walking out of shopping centre and i said hey how are ya! and she goes good! and smiles and i go you got work? she goes yeh! till 9 and then I said oh damn that sucks! and she made a wierd laugh it was like laugh with shock

then i said again at work said how are ya and she made effort too reply just usual how are ya, and here's the wierd bit .. she was talking too one of the guys at my dept and i was like oh is he ranting again! and she wouldnt even look at me just straight ahead, i was abit "!?" again.

that same day i walked out of my break and saw her walking and i had usual wierd look and then she runs too door that was closing, then she pressed code like ultra fast and then i go holy shit howd you type that so fast!? i sit there typing it so slow and she laughed again

my gut is telling me she thinks im wierd

anyone else got advice/interpretation or is it way too hard to tell D:

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
^ maybe casmira turned her into a lesbian...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)