• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Necrophilia yo (1 Viewer)

EpicFailGuy

Banned
HSC
So I don't really get why necrophilia is illegal.
1. It is conisdered mental disorder.
2. Legally, it wouldn't be considered rape?
3. No one owns the body as such, as in a wife or spouse doesn't have any claim to the actual body do they?

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
ok... I didnt search this.

fucken everyone is on his dick all the time lol.

I never spoke to him?

o well.
I think it was deleted when he left.

The basic thrust* of it was that necrophelia should be legal provided a contract exists. So while still alive I could contract with a necropheliac for the use of my body after my death, sort of like a futures contract for prostitution.

In this situation the seller can gain fair compensation and the buyer does not need to resort to illegal activities like digging bodies up or drugging people into a near-dead stupor.

*cwatididthere

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
I guess you could consider the body as part of the deceased estate, so the heir i.e their spouse, children now own it. If they wanted to, maybe they could rent out the body to a necrophiliac?

HSC
I guess you could consider the body as part of the deceased estate, so the heir i.e their spouse, children now own it. If they wanted to, maybe they could rent out the body to a necrophiliac?
Ew. Weird thought...but interesting. Who *does* own dead bodies?

Sprangler

HSC
It should not be considered sex at all, let alone rape. Sex only applies to living beings, penetrating a dead body is sex as much as penetrating a jar of vaseline is (i.e. it's not). Legalize it... if it even is illegal.

Last edited:

Garygaz

HSC
So what's the official reason for it being illegal?
In Egypt we believe that the state of your body after death will represent you upon your journey to heaven past many of the ancient Gods..... oh wait

cookkii

HSC
o.0

i think its counted as abusing their right to rest in peace :S

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
It all stems from thoughtcrime/morality. If you can derive pleasure through the death or from the corpse of a human being those thoughts can manifest in to antipathy for society and as such can damage the existing structure. The basis of society is empathy and sacrifice and as we all have mortal fears using the aforementioned necessary traits we should not derive pleasure from death.

Basically in order to maintain itself society must outlaw these things. And like all laws although they take some freedoms from us they also present new freedoms which can only exist in a hospitable societal structure.

HSC
It should not be considered sex at all, let alone rape. Sex only applies to living beings, penetrating a dead body is sex as much as penetrating a jar of vaseline is (i.e. it's not). Legalize it... if it even is illegal.
U worship a craddle snatcher so u have no say u dirty sand ninja.

S.H.O.D.A.N.

world
HSC
So these days threads on necrophilia are serious business but a thread discussing the causes of Somali piracy is "light and off-beat"?

Laughable. :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)