• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

My Personal Statement (1 Viewer)

Dj Fuzion

HSC
hey guys, i am hoping to apply to business/computing next year with a business diploma. i have written up my statement anf am just wondering it says 3500 words max, i have 110 is that enough? i mean i have written everything in great detail (extra activites etc etc.)

is this enough? also if i am getting a credit average and have a statement have i got a good chance?

thanks all.

me = nervous

studynoob

HSC
N/A
well it ur choice ur life but wouldnt u have rather done bachelor of business in uni then you'll have an even greater chance!!!! looking forward to see you working for me in a few years! :)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
diploma haha thast like so below me.

anyway just follow the instructions , they ask when u apply for uni from Tafe or what eva u doing

Logistics

HSC
lol 110 words, that's like a paragraph. More like 2 pages :)

But why are you doing that anyways?

I finished my Diploma at TAFE in Nov I think i forgot hehe, But anyways I applied for UNI through UAC website. (This is my 1st year)

It costs you $15 or so and just follow instructions. I didn't have to write any letter. Just fill out the web form and give a letter to UAC that I worked for a certain company.

Dj Fuzion

HSC
heheh my mistake its 1500 words now (added abit) hey logisitcs what course did u do at TAFe and which uni/course did you get in?

p.s- did u do well at TAFE?

Logistics

HSC
Sorry haven't been on the forum lately, usually I'm here everyday to check for new posts.

Anyway check your PM with my reply.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)