• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

My e-friend doesn't like me :( (1 Viewer)

Iamatree123

So I was browsing some of my favourite online sites and found a link to a fan site for one of my favourite football players. The girl who made it seemed kind of nice and about my age, so I contacted her on msn. We hit it off right away and were having a really good e-relationship.

We exchanged pics and she was smoking hot. I sent her mine and while I'm not very good looking, she said I was sweet. We got really close and started sharing poetry with each other. Her words made me feel really close to her except I had never met her. We were both really excited and waited on msn for each other to come online. I asked to exchange numbers and maybe meet up one day, but she seemed kind of scared about meeting someone on the internet.

Soon one of her friends, Fleur, messaged me out of the blue. It was weird because we seemingly hit it off as well, and to be honest, she was even hotter than Ashley (the first girl). So I pretty much talked to both of them for a while, and was trying to get to know them better. Fleur seemed to be digging my e-vibe and e-flow even more than Ashley.

It was at this time I had to go to New Zealand for a football trip. I made a huge mistake, I sent them both e-mails, but to the wrong person (Fleur got Ash's and vice versa). I kind of made it clear that I wanted Fleur more than I did Ash and Ashley felt cheated. I felt like shit. In attempting to patch things up, things only got worse. I cried myself to sleep that night.

The day after the shit storm I was on MSN, when Ashley said she was actually a lesbian and never wanted to talk to me. I decided to aim to meet Fleur in real life so she could be my girlfriend. It turns out she was a lesbian to and get this: she was just talking to me so Ash would feel cheated and be her girlfriend.

ASH AND FLEUR became lesbian lovers, due to me and now I feel really cheated. I was just being used by Fleur and Ash!

I really want to still be e-friends with them! But they won't talk to me!

What should I do????

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
i had this recently but craigs normal and yeah. so mm... he led me on. hes had a tough ex relationship time. and hes not gay. so maybe these arent so similair.

S

Shuter

I'm quite sure they are both 50 year old men pretending to be girls.

Jase

HSC
If that wasn't full of shit, then you should be proud. Not many men get to meet, let alone 'create' hot lesbians. But chances are, you were in fact cheated by 50 year old men. Don't feel bad. What you now need to do is make new e-friends, and perhaps some more reality friends as well, and forget about those lesbians ... friendships that revolve around a love triangle with lesbians never work out. Don't you watch neighbours?
Good luck with your e-ventures.

timrie6

HSC
N/A
I reckon they are fucking with u. they might even be the same person

HSC
Iamatree123 said:
So I was browsing some of my favourite online sites and found a link to a fan site for one of my favourite football players. The girl who made it seemed kind of nice and about my age, so I contacted her on msn. We hit it off right away and were having a really good e-relationship.

We exchanged pics and she was smoking hot. I sent her mine and while I'm not very good looking, she said I was sweet. We got really close and started sharing poetry with each other. Her words made me feel really close to her except I had never met her. We were both really excited and waited on msn for each other to come online. I asked to exchange numbers and maybe meet up one day, but she seemed kind of scared about meeting someone on the internet.

Soon one of her friends, Fleur, messaged me out of the blue. It was weird because we seemingly hit it off as well, and to be honest, she was even hotter than Ashley (the first girl). So I pretty much talked to both of them for a while, and was trying to get to know them better. Fleur seemed to be digging my e-vibe and e-flow even more than Ashley.

It was at this time I had to go to New Zealand for a football trip. I made a huge mistake, I sent them both e-mails, but to the wrong person (Fleur got Ash's and vice versa). I kind of made it clear that I wanted Fleur more than I did Ash and Ashley felt cheated. I felt like shit. In attempting to patch things up, things only got worse. I cried myself to sleep that night.

The day after the shit storm I was on MSN, when Ashley said she was actually a lesbian and never wanted to talk to me. I decided to aim to meet Fleur in real life so she could be my girlfriend. It turns out she was a lesbian to and get this: she was just talking to me so Ash would feel cheated and be her girlfriend.

ASH AND FLEUR became lesbian lovers, due to me and now I feel really cheated. I was just being used by Fleur and Ash!

I really want to still be e-friends with them! But they won't talk to me!

What should I do????
me e-parents don't love me :( give me a hug....and i found out that my e-girlfriend has an e-normous penis..:'(

im distraught...i feel your pain :(

here is a pic of me:

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
Iamatree123 said:
What should I do????

If these 2 are as hot as you say, give me their e-mail addresses and I will.......help you fix the problem......yeah thats it

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
hmmm, well maybeh it was a game to them :p i mean its the internet, theres ppl who fuck around with ppl like that in reality, let alone the e-world.

but eh, if it was what really happened, be proud, uve made the world a slightly better place ;)

PookieMonster

HSC
i reckon they arent lesbians at all and that u came on too strong and they arent interested.

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
On a more serious note, I hope that you made this whole story up for a laugh. Because if not, you need to follow these steps:

1. Unplug your computer. Do not use it for any reason
2. Go to the optometrist and swap those thick rim glasses for contacts
3. Go out with your friends, and I don't mean the friends that you play LAN games with. I mean real people.
4. Talk to a real girl
5. If you are on the computer again for any reason, repeat steps 1, 3 and 4.

PookieMonster

HSC
Cactus said:
4. Talk to a real girl
i reckon this guy is ed gein reincarnated.

hey do u kill women so u can skin then and wear their genitals whilst you dance in the moonlight trying to become a woman?
i think we found out whats wrong with him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)