• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Multiple Choice Questions (1 Viewer)

blazezs

Here we go, but trust me some of them sound really weird and there could be 2 correct answers to it :(

1. a
2. d
3. c
4. d???
5. c
6. b
7. b
8. a
9. d
10. b
11. d???
12. d
13. a
14. b
15. c

Debates, argument feel free to do so!!

Stef

I thought the multiple choices were a little hard, harder than i expected... I was annoyed things like petty cash weren't in the exam, but oh well..

blazezs

Yep, I knew those things weren't going to be it in...

They simply asked us that already from the previous year.

bails

hmm i got
1. C but im thinking it was A
2. C
3. C
4. B, but i think its D
5. B
6. B
7. B
8. B
9. C
10. B
11. A, yeah D is right i think
12. D
13. A
14. A
15. D, when i did this questions the ration of a was always smaller than B! i dunno what i was doin

Hmm so far we all hav diff answers for 1, 2 & 8.

blazezs

Here is my summary if everyone wanted to know, after a long investigation with my teacher and I..we have come to an conclusion with the MC if anyone is still interested :)

1 Which of the following would be CONSIDERED to be sensitive material for a business?

A. Client List
B. Web Address
C. Telephone Number
D. Balance Sheet from the annual report

B and C is automatically incorrect as why would they be considered sensitive material? It doesn't, so it has to be either A or D. D is right to some extend, but is actually incorrect as the fact is it doesn't cotain more sensitive infor then A because a Client List would have personal details etc. Therefore A is 100% correct, there is no arguement about that =)

2 No idea which one could be right, but as far as I can tell you C and A is totally out of it. C screening is the process of checking who is calling on the other say, and whom they're asking for. Say for example, this is Bob I wish to speak with the Manager, and the Manager wishes not to speak to Bob, this is what screening is for, it has nothing to do with recounting of a conversation. SO this leaves us with either B or D, so yeah no idea which one it is =(

3 No comments, I just hope its what I choosen.

4 I think for this one, they would have to take both B and D, they both can be technically correct.....as a mission statement outlines the objective and the purpose of the existence of the organisation.

5 No comments,

6 No comments,

7 Well of course B has to be right, no debate over it :)

8 A is indeed correct, as they are asking which level indicates the position of first-line management.

9 No comments,

10 No comments,

11 No comments,

12 No comments,

13 No comments,

14 No comments,

15 No comments,

Ok, I got tired and couldn't be bother explaining further :)

bails

lol oh well, it b good if more ppl got off their butts and logged on hey!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)