• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

MQ BoS Meetup? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, yeah sounds like it.

Oh well, wait for a dvdrip :)

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
AsyLum said:
He got it off me, and i found it off one of my forums which i visit :)

interesting. Will you disclose the location of this forum you speak of? Or will i have to torture you until you do it unwillingly?

As for my attempts to make a mini-movie. It will involve none other than my dog, patch, up to his usual antics of sleeping, crapping and eating. But first thing is first. How the heck do i take screenies of movies without it going black?..weh.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Cyan_phoeniX said:
interesting. Will you disclose the location of this forum you speak of? Or will i have to torture you until you do it unwillingly?

As for my attempts to make a mini-movie. It will involve none other than my dog, patch, up to his usual antics of sleeping, crapping and eating. But first thing is first. How the heck do i take screenies of movies without it going black?..weh.
If i could remember i'd tell you :)

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
bscienceboi said:
What ISP are you with?
Telstra who have become extremely strict with their 10gig limit...gone are the days where we could go over 10 gigs late in the month without being capped

I am sharing this connection with my 2 brothers thats y 10 gigs isnt really enough for us

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Supra said:
Telstra who have become extremely strict with their 10gig limit...gone are the days where we could go over 10 gigs late in the month without being capped

I am sharing this connection with my 2 brothers thats y 10 gigs isnt really enough for us
Well I'm with Optusnet 12 gig plan and they have a deal where from 2am to 8am, all downloads are free (not counted towards monthly allowance). So I usually download between that time with a time monitor thingo.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
2-9am ;) and it counts to double your normal usage (this being 24gbs)

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
yeah im with optus too. I dunno what my cap is but i know ive never gone over, so it must be a lot.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
yeh with optus ur uploads dont count as well...optus > telstra....i really hate telstra. Oon numerous occassions my internet doesnt even work it really fustrates me...
But when we were getting cable net we could on get telstra, and my brother got the 24 month contract, i think its been about 12 months, hes thinking of breaking that and switching to optus now that it is available in our area

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, yeah hopefully with optus rolling out dslams thats the impetus needed for docsis 2

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Dslams = for ADSL
means faster speeds and better churn out for the optus network

Also might mean that to remain competitive and keep the cable business profitable, they may upgrade their cable network to docsis 2, which would basically bring the upload speeds to theoretical par with the downloads without any additional strain on the system.

Although realistically they'll probably limit the upload speeds, it should be ~50-100 k/s

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
AsyLum said:
Dslams = for ADSL
means faster speeds and better churn out for the optus network

Also might mean that to remain competitive and keep the cable business profitable, they may upgrade their cable network to docsis 2, which would basically bring the upload speeds to theoretical par with the downloads without any additional strain on the system.

Although realistically they'll probably limit the upload speeds, it should be ~50-100 k/s
ohh.. i get it now. ta!

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A

boinkBOINK

hustler
HSC
N/A
lol
lets keep it that way
AYE lol
its all fun and games til somebody gets hurt

doe

HSC
N/A
a special device to detect fools with money to be parted :p

nah they're fancy pants jeans

boinkBOINK

hustler
HSC
N/A
ahh links dont paste wel =\
dont know why

well ebay userid davidmaung
=p
lol advertising

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)