• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Movie that made a great impression on you (1 Viewer)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
CoFFee BreAk said:
* The Lion King trilogy (I thought the 2nd one isn't that bad. Lush animation. Did you all notice the stories are all adapted from Shakespeare? The first movie is based on "Hamlet", the second one from "Romeo and Juliet" while the third one is a spin-off from "Rosencrantz & Guildenstern")
haha yes! i noticed this and from such we had a big discussion in english in regards to it.

Just Click It

HSC
A very long engagement (audrey Toutou sp?) --> omg. Example of an excelent french film. I did it for my Film music essay.

Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon - music by Tan Dun. Reason why I'm doing my Bmus at Newcastle. Started Cello 2 months after I saw the movie (started early 2004)... and it's what I'm majoring in (performance). Yo-Yo Ma plays the solos in it, though now that I actually know what I'm doing with music, I don't like 50% of his work... especially his take on the Bach Suites (hmmm) =o But I still like how he played in CTHD.

Most James Bond films.

Revenge of the Nerds --> LOL!!!!!!!!! I especially love the retro scene! Pure class.

Downfall --> last days of Germany's struggle at the end of WWII. Very moving =o

Any film with Arnold Swartzenegger (sp?), except the one with that man-looking woman in it... *shudder* :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)