• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Minimum attendance (1 Viewer)

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC
legit; if half the class walks out then what is s/he going to do?

I'm guessing travelling to school isn't a huge factor like uni is but even if you have like 1-2 classes meet up with some friends and study together
The thing is that no one has the balls. If someone takes initiative (I'm not going to be that person :L), half the class is going to sheep along.

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC
OH NEW IDEA.

What if you if I just went to school, but never went to my classes, instead camping in the library/study room.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
The thing is that no one has the balls. If someone takes initiative (I'm not going to be that person :L), half the class is going to sheep along.
ohh yeah; I would probably do that. In the past few years the magnitude of fucks i have given looks like the graph of exp(-x)

OH NEW IDEA.

What if you if I just went to school, but never went to my classes, instead camping in the library/study room.
don't they call roll?

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC
ohh yeah; I would probably do that. In the past few years the magnitude of fucks i have given looks like the graph of exp(-x)
Well if there was a graph to show how much balls we have to leave the class, its tan x where x=pi/2

It's the type of teachers where they think they're teaching when in fact they aren't. This is how a normal english lesson goes:

Step 1: Hand out a 3cm stack of paper to each student.
Step 2: Tell them to read and highlight.
Step 3: Repeat Steps 1 and 2.

don't they call roll?
Some teachers do, some don't. Jigging school or class.....hmmmmm....

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
Well if there was a graph to show how much balls we have to leave the class, its tan x where x=pi/2

It's the type of teachers where they think they're teaching when in fact they aren't. This is how a normal english lesson goes:

Step 1: Hand out a 3cm stack of paper to each student.
Step 2: Tell them to read and highlight.
Step 3: Repeat Steps 1 and 2.
In this case just skip the whole class. Personally our school was close to like shops and stuff so we moved the bins to the gate and jumped the fence. maybe you kids can be as clever as square

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
OH NEW IDEA.

You only need to be marked for one period a day for 'attendance' apparently..

hecticated

HSC
In this case just skip the whole class. Personally our school was close to like shops and stuff so we moved the bins to the gate and jumped the fence. maybe you kids can be as clever as square
was your school a jail or something? can't you just walk out a normal exit?

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Not like they don't mark the roll in other periods or anything :spin:

Well they do, but I've heard that if you are marked for one period it counts for 'attendance' even if you don't turn up to the rest of the lesson.

I know its a case at one school as I was reading the school report.

panda15

Alligator Navigator
HSC
Lol. We didn't want the staff/security cameras to see us. As it was closer to the road as opposed to walking around
Security cameras? What the fuck?
We weren't allowed to leave the school, but the only one who enforced that rule was the principal. You knew it was a joke rule when you saw a bunch of head teachers at maccas, and they warned you not to go back to school yet because the principal was out trying to catch kids leaving the school.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
Security cameras? What the fuck?
We weren't allowed to leave the school, but the only one who enforced that rule was the principal. You knew it was a joke rule when you saw a bunch of head teachers at maccas, and they warned you not to go back to school yet because the principal was out trying to catch kids leaving the school.
well our school had a lot of problems with theft and property damage and what not so the school installed them and all of a sudden most of it ceased.

yeah i remember every friday the history teachers were always late because they went to Hungry Jacks lol. ironically when we had studies we just went to get food/go shopping we saw teachers also running errands. (i saw the science coordinator paying her bills when i went to get my passport renewed. standing right behind (well close) to her in school uniform and she didn't say a word lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)