• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

meeting up (1 Viewer)

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
siddi1 said:
n like what would u talk to her bout to keep her entertained and happy..
when you act yourself, conversation comes naturally, unless there is a communication problem which i had with my ex boyfriend

i recently met this other guy, and we can talk everynight on the fone for HOURS.. i know more about this dude, then what i did of the whole 8 months being with my boyfriend.. the communication was not there.. so our times togethr were usually short coz i got bored of him!

you could ask her all sorts of questions about her, girls love talking about themselvs, oh wait.. so do guys
avoid the stupid questions like "so what do u look for in a guy" when i get those questions i jst wanna rip the guys head off then and there

=candii=

HSC
theme parks - itll keep you busy, its fun, lotsa stuff to doo + you can tease each other about how twisted each ones face looks while your on the rides =P
....if your really stuck on what to talk about...drag her to a ride and start screaming and pretend lyk your having funn...if shez smart she'll copy yooh...no matter how gay it makes you both look (this should relieve any uncomfortable silences) :)

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
=candii= said:
theme parks - itll keep you busy, its fun, lotsa stuff to doo + you can tease each other about how twisted each ones face looks while your on the rides =P
....if your really stuck on what to talk about...drag her to a ride and start screaming and pretend lyk your having funn...if shez smart she'll copy yooh...no matter how gay it makes you both look (this should relieve any uncomfortable silences) :)
heyy... thats smart !
i hate awkward silences

SipSip

HSC
N/A
If you're meeting a girl for the first time and you're interested, keep it short and nice and maybe just go out for a drink or something, but nothing that will last for too long.

After that, you can try and have dinner at places which are not extravegant but still nice, and then go to more expensive places because they normally allow more time to talk to each other between courses.

You really can't just say things to talk about because every girl is different, if you know what she likes, read up on it and show a little bit of interest in it, ask her about it and then just let her talk, actually listen! ... if that hits off, then it'll just go pretty naturally

Definitely not the movies, especailly not a first meeting...

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
SipSip said:
... and then go to more expensive places because they normally allow more time to talk to each other between courses.
Yeah, I totally disagree.

If you can't bed them before that, you won't be able to satiate the whore-beast you've unleashed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)