• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Med people (1 Viewer)

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
inasero said:
stop it with this inter-uni rivalry! we all know that monash is better!!!

haha nar in all seriousness, it doesnt mean anything...theres no good or bad unis (cept for bond of course)- there are only good or bad students.
yeah im saying that she is the latter of the students,.. OMG we hav 2 transfers :) hehe

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
velox said:
i think i know more than you in that area, since both my sisters are residents. Im just messing around. Im not that stupid :rolleyes:
thats nice.. cos lik lots of ppl dun kno the truth.. and they take wat u sed earlier srsly.. how the hell was i suppose to kno ure sis's were residents? :p
but thats good at least u kno

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
nah u didnt sound lik a dickhead.. just disseminatingin correct stuff where its hard enuf to make sure ppl kno the truth.. because mabbe i didnt realise but u were being sacastic

well good luck.. :)

Keen

MD
HSC
to answer a question I think there is a certain type of personality for med students (at least at Adelaide uni) which you can see is quite distinctly different to say dentistry.
A bit hard to explain, but most are pretty friendly, sociable and mostly crazy.

Keen

rockstar01

HSC
that would be interesting to know what the difference between the med and dentistry people would be because i guess that is what gave them the edge over the rest to get into med.. considering that a lot of people that do dentistry had med as their first preference

mervvyn

Marshm'ello
Somewhere over the rainbow... yes, that rainbow.
HSC
Keen said:
to answer a question I think there is a certain type of personality for med students (at least at Adelaide uni) which you can see is quite distinctly different to say dentistry.
A bit hard to explain, but most are pretty friendly, sociable and mostly crazy.

Keen
I think i get what you meant there, our year at UNSW seems to be much like that as well, with a healthy sprinkling of people who are just... yet to come out of their shells. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)