• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Maths extra curricular thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mack

Banned
HSC
Is it going to be in the city? I think I'll just bum around the city....try and find a club thats <$40 to get into. I'll try and meet OJ.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Slide Rule said:
But don't be tricked because KAren is actually not real because one day when she was taking a shower a bird flew past her widnwo and the bird landed on this guy was reading the newspaper, but the guy didn't like the bird so the bird shat on him and then the guy was like "i bomb you!" and the bird called the police and they started to arrest him but then the squirrel was like biting the policeman's nuts because squirrels like nuts but not some kinds like not the ones with worms in them like when you give somebody an apple with a worm and they take a bite and see half a worm in the apple and you're like "where's the other half" and then they try to kill you so you have to run away before the police come tro arrest you but the squirrels are on your side because they hate worms so they protect you by biting the policeman's nuts and he 's yelling and screaming "GET IT OFF GET IT OFF" so you decide to hide in te pond with the fish and one fish says to you "gloop" and then you are covnerted and decide to become a Mormon and you're going round knocking on people's doors but one guy is like "GET OUTTA MY HOUSE OR I GET THIS GUN AND YOUR HEAD GOES SQUIRT SQUIRT" and then you run away into the nextdor neighbour's house but it's really your girlfriend's house so you decide to have sex and then the police raid your house and your arrested for having sex.
...ok lol...

Adrian.

HSC
Slide Rule said:
But don't be tricked because KAren is actually not real because one day when she was taking a shower a bird flew past her widnwo and the bird landed on this guy was reading the newspaper, but the guy didn't like the bird so the bird shat on him and then the guy was like "i bomb you!" and the bird called the police and they started to arrest him but then the squirrel was like biting the policeman's nuts because squirrels like nuts but not some kinds like not the ones with worms in them like when you give somebody an apple with a worm and they take a bite and see half a worm in the apple and you're like "where's the other half" and then they try to kill you so you have to run away before the police come tro arrest you but the squirrels are on your side because they hate worms so they protect you by biting the policeman's nuts and he 's yelling and screaming "GET IT OFF GET IT OFF" so you decide to hide in te pond with the fish and one fish says to you "gloop" and then you are covnerted and decide to become a Mormon and you're going round knocking on people's doors but one guy is like "GET OUTTA MY HOUSE OR I GET THIS GUN AND YOUR HEAD GOES SQUIRT SQUIRT" and then you run away into the nextdor neighbour's house but it's really your girlfriend's house so you decide to have sex and then the police raid your house and your arrested for having sex.
Yeah, that happened to me once too.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
karen, can you please show me how sex works :(
If you can wait 'til Wednesday I might be able to coax your beloved Laurie into giving you an in person demonstration;)

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
damn u guys are up to 530 posts now! i have a lot of spamming to do :uhhuh:

goan_crazy

HSC
oOoPS I forgot to say...

H a p P y N e W y E a R!
all
the
best
for

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
New Year's resolutions:
1. Eat more.
2. Start going to the gym.
3. Go out drinking more often.

goan_crazy

HSC
my new years resolution
NO MSN
u reckon i can do it?
this is an x msn addict
i deleted it yesterday lol
c how long i last

goan_crazy

HSC
Without Wings said:
out with friends partying - we crashed into bed at around 6am to doze off to sleep and be awoken again by the painter 10 mins later...
sounds like fun :D

goan_crazy

HSC
mack said:
All I remember is seeing a polar bear snowboarding down the street and crawling into bed at 8am......
fascinating...

goan_crazy

HSC
sounds like u guys had a better NYE than me...
i was stuck at a dance with my parents o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)