• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Marks (1 Viewer)

allGenreGamer

Wat sort of marks r u guys getting in this subject? My average is about 85%, is that considered to be ok?

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
i think that if you keep getting consistent marks, then it should be fine ;) like.. not like 90 one day then 40 another.. :uhhuh:
85 seems good :D you'll find that people will range alot.. even though theyre doing ext 1 or 2 unit.. but usually the ext 1 people will dominate your 2 unit ranks... so what you really need to do is try and kill the ext 1 people in 2 unit so they look bad :p

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
im ext 2 but i still do 2 unit because my teacher obviously doesnt have faith in me.. i normally get between 87%

Last edited:

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by allGenreGamer
Wat sort of marks r u guys getting in this subject? My average is about 85%, is that considered to be ok?
It's better than okay actually.

My school's 2U average is pathetic - let's say in the 40s.

Tenax Propositi

there's just no oxygen
HSC
Originally posted by Huy
My school's 2U average is pathetic - let's say in the 40s.
I love maths. It just brings meaning to my life... every x and every y tells a story...it just touches me in places i've never been touched before.

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Tenax Propositi
I love maths. It just brings meaning to my life... every x and every y tells a story...it just touches me in places i've never been touched before.
Without the 3U candidates, (as well as the Year 11 accelerants, who beat almost all Year 12 students), our cohort's average (including your class and the other 2U class) would have been in the 30s.

Our trial results (CSSA) started in the one-digit figures and went right through to the three-digits, LOL :(

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
My average is about 90+% with pretty good consistency, of course 85% is a very good average and that would beat alot of people so if you can keep it up, good for you?

Last edited:

Winston

HSC
it's excellent marks, but make sure you don't put maths into the "no need to study" list because, perhaps your first exam was good in a way that you knew your stuff, but when it comes to other exams they might put something different and just suprise you.

jason120au

HSC
well, when you see that my class averages less then 50%, your mark is veyr good.

Thomas_wow

dont worry about your class averages, worry about the state averages. thats what you have to beat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)