• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Manly Suppoters (1 Viewer)

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
aaaman said:
ok i believe that after da last round of da nrl is when we can brag out manly....again :rolleyes:
Brag Manly you may.

They f**king played great first half again, disapointing 2nd half. Didnt put the Raiders away.

Clarkie doesn't mind blowing the whistle does he?

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
brogan77 said:
fuck manly, bunch of pricks why couldn't you just do what you were born for and lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who do you support? If you support either the Panthers and Roosters, there is no way that you should of relied on the Eagles losing for you guys to make the 8.

aaaman

Banned
HSC
brogan77 said:
fuck manly, bunch of pricks why couldn't you just do what you were born for and lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u mean born and die u mean?? if i was David Gallop i would kick out manly to produce humanity in the NRl community since they are "THE TEAM EVERY1 LOVES TO HATE"

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
aaaman said:
u mean born and die u mean?? if i was David Gallop i would kick out manly to produce humanity in the NRl community since they are "THE TEAM EVERY1 LOVES TO HATE"
there there mr. 'my team got beaten by souths on the weekend'. There there...

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
aaaman said:
why is it you hate manly so much? i still dont understand the whole "everyone loves to hate manly" thing.

padutz

HSC
wernt we tippd to come last at the beggining of the season.... just shows that all these so called 'rugby leagye experts' have no idea...

bring on eels, we'll c how good they go without hindmarsh

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
You would have to say that just about every team has a stand out player. If he gets injured then the side doesn't play very well e.g. Lockyer - Boncos, Johns - Knights.

I like to see what happens to the Eels if Smith gets injured.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
RiCe_GrOwEr said:
You would have to say that just about every team has a stand out player. If he gets injured then the side doesn't play very well e.g. Lockyer - Boncos, Johns - Knights.

I like to see what happens to the Eels if Smith gets injured.
not alot really, smith isnt our whole team.

aaaman

Banned
HSC
Born Dancer said:
why is it you hate manly so much? i still dont understand the whole "everyone loves to hate manly" thing.
the reason y i hate it is bcoz its manly, you cant describe the hate from it but there one kid i hope gets aids n dies supports manly

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
will be interestin if he's not fit, could end up in a manly win....

On a nicer note, in compliance with this thread, i do not hate maly or dislike them, in fact chad randall is really nice, helps me carry hot water to my outlet after games

Ben Kennedy onthe other hand looks like a turtle....Will he be fir IF manly beats eels for their next game?

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
angelduck said:
On a nicer note, in compliance with this thread, i do not hate maly or dislike them, in fact chad randall is really nice, helps me carry hot water to my outlet after games
i know chad. my cousin's cousin to be exact lol. so met him many a time. yes, nice boy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)