• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Major Work Problems..... (1 Viewer)

matt87

HSC
Heya!
First of all, i havent started - its due in about 2 months so i have time...still...i want a topic asap. I keep changing my mind and stuff and yeah its really annoying - first i was doing media analysis of Vietnam, then the Shroud of Turin and then the Korean War......ahhhh

Anyways..i am now looking at doing an influential figure. i wanna specifically focus on the social aspects. Basically i would like to argue whether they were good, or whether they were bad and why....Any suggestions would me MUCH appreciated....

Cheers,
Matt

Kashnoobie

HSC
look up historical figures (on google?) hitler would be an obvious one, that viking guy, boudicca, cleopatra, JFK...
modern or ancient? maby try looking up major events and seeing who ran/created/ was majorly involved in them.

hope thats slightly helpful!

HSC
matt87 said:
Heya!
First of all, i havent started - its due in about 2 months so i have time

Cheers,
Matt
you call two months "still got time". SHoo!! just start SOMEthing! ANYthing!!! START START START!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zander

HSC
oskarthestudent said:
you call two months "still got time". SHoo!! just start SOMEthing! ANYthing!!! START START START!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG! My major project is due on monday 2 days from now.

I picked a topic one week ago and i got this weekend to complete it. So r u saying there is no hope in hell for me to finish my assignment?!?!?!

I work best under pressure!!! no worries piece of cake. lol

Kashnoobie

HSC
dito

mines due in 5 days and ive got 3 other assesments between now and then, just finished, only started like 3 weeks ago. ITS FINISHED *happy dance* :drink:

suger_plum

Banned
In Heads Racing Car Bed!!! You Know You Want Me!!!
HSC
dont worry about it guys. i wrote my first draft a week before it was due, and i went fine. a friend of mine changed her complete topic a week before it was due and got 39/40. so as long as you dont stress and drink lotsa coffe, it wont be a problem. evn if you dont get to sleep until its due

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)