• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Losing 30% for not handing in a book? (1 Viewer)

fully223

HSC
LOL, go complain. Explain your side of the story. The teachers should be writing the marks down in there BOS teacher guide things, like where the role is.

studentcheese

HSC
That's not very fair but something similar happened at my school where the teachers lost an exam paper and the boy was given the average mark (from 75% down to 60%).

The system is weird and in the higher years, some students learn how to play with it. There was a teacher who handed an exam back, but she didn't record the marks beforehand. A student got below average so he didn't hand the paper back to the teacher. In the end, the teacher thought she had lost the paper so the boy got average. :( (higher than his original mark of course)

TBK11

HSC
suzlee said:
hahahahahaha probably :)

TBK, did you make a complaint yet?
Yes lol but the teacher said its compulsory so meh its pretty f'ed up the system from a band 6 down to a band 3 for reports errrr -_- well the teachers say we glue our assessments in so its our responsibilty to take care of em but if we arnt allowed to take em home then who's in charge?

its stuffed this whole system so far i got no case haha unless some1 hear can think of something :(

suzlee

HSC
TBK11 said:
Yes lol but the teacher said its compulsory so meh its pretty f'ed up the system from a band 6 down to a band 3 for reports errrr -_- well the teachers say we glue our assessments in so its our responsibilty to take care of em but if we arnt allowed to take em home then who's in charge?

its stuffed this whole system so far i got no case haha unless some1 hear can think of something :(

that's a REALLY good point

But at least you were in the 90s before you got ripped off :( If it was something less decent than that ... you would have ended up with a fail.....
That's my positive thought for the day :)

TBK11

HSC
suzlee said:
that's a REALLY good point

But at least you were in the 90s before you got ripped off :( If it was something less decent than that ... you would have ended up with a fail.....
That's my positive thought for the day :)
i fought for what i believed in, since i lost my scrap book luckly i backed up alll my assignments on my pc so i reprinted them handed them in and now i get my 30% back -_- the teacher was so proud of me but it didnt make any sense at all i checked my mark in her book for yearly said 62/100 and it got changed back to 92 :D so im happy haha but still its a total waste of time these scrap books

Jus for fun who's gonna burn there yr 10 books and record it then next yr show it to there teachers i am :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)