• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Long Hair (1 Viewer)

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
gz..the longest i'vehad it was when it went down my shirt by about an inch.

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
i;m gonna have to say that long hair for guys doesn't quite go. i suppose some suit it, and you shouldn't judge someone solely on their appearance, so, it shouldn;t matter that much. if someone truly liked you, they'd get past the long hair issue

christian_j

HSC
Well mine is now shoulder length.... I would like it to be about halfway down my back. Girls used to say it was gross and greasy and shit, but now I tie it back and shampoo, condition and comb it every morning. But I have some "really bad" regrowth which I've been too lazy to do anything about.
And I'm so scared to get it cut, sometimes I wish I had short hair but then if I get it cut I know I would regret it.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
christian_j said:
Well mine is now shoulder length.... I would like it to be about halfway down my back. Girls used to say it was gross and greasy and shit, but now I tie it back and shampoo, condition and comb it every morning. But I have some "really bad" regrowth which I've been too lazy to do anything about.
And I'm so scared to get it cut, sometimes I wish I had short hair but then if I get it cut I know I would regret it.
cut it
NOW

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
christian_j said:
i say, go for it. but should go browse in some magazines or online and see if there are any styles you'll like/suit. ask friends and haridressers which styles suit you. but don;t do anything you're not confortable with. don't cut it if you're absolutely sure you will regret it - maybe you only think you'll regret it because you're scared?

anyways, i stil say, have it cut, and if you hate it, at least it'll grow

Murray

Follower of Odin
HSC
Well iam a Guy an have no idea about wat the members of the fairer sex have 2 say (on such a topic) ... but i think long hair on any one is cool (but that my have something 2 do with the Music im in2!)

{Plant of Zed Zeppelin!}​

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
christian_j said:
dont cut it. sont ever do anything you know you will regret. if you are worried about re-growth, get it fixed, if youre too lazy, who cares? like someone said before, the girl who will truly like you for who you are, will accept you for how you look, and wont try to change it.

p.s. im so glad you wash your hair (AND COMB IT TOO! have a gold star :))

veridis

droog
HSC
christian_j said:
keep it. i'm in the same situation(well apart from the combing). but as long as you keep it clean its fine. well at least thats what i though. this thread is making me have doubts too.
then again i guess if any chick can get past my bad crazily overgrown facial hair my relatively neat and clean hair isnt an issue at all

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
veridis said:
this thread is making me have doubts too.
then again i guess if any chick can get past my bad crazily overgrown facial hair my relatively neat and clean hair isnt an issue at all
KEEP IT! dont let BOS change youre appearence. the same advice i gave above is for you aswell.

veridis

droog
HSC
lol dont worry
even if BoS did convince me to cut it i doubt i'd have the motivation to actualy get it cut
thats why i started growin it in the first place
went for a year and a half without getting it cut. then just decided to tidy it up but left the length. now i only have to get it cut like every 9 months. so good. and luckily i'm blessed with a lack of split ends

*Barbie*

HSC
christian_j said:
For a bloke I've got pretty long hair. And I have a sneaking suspicison it doens't go down to well with the ladies. Is it really that bad? And would long hair prevent you from approaching or going out with a guy???
of course long hair isnt bad!!!
a girl will love you for you, not what's on your head,
any chick with that sort of thinking aint worth your bother,
nope long hair wouldn't turn me off dating a guy, provided he's a sweet heart... that's all i need :)

veridis

droog
HSC
quick! chris we've finaly found one who doesnt mind we've got long hair. better make sure this one doesnt get away :D

slinky

A Very Important Member
HSC
N/A
i used to have long hair too, it used to be long enough for me to tie it into a short ponytail. i regret cutting it so much. the chicks use to love my hair. they would usually give good comments about my hair, now i dont get that kind of reaction i used to get from chicks ne more.
my hairs pretty weird now, now i get a completely different reaction from chicks.
i wasnt like before.

so for christian, dont cut your hair dude.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)