• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Lecture day (1 Viewer)

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
Crap is that eco lecture at St Mary's Senior this weekend?! I completely forgot about it...

HypedSchoolCert

Deep in the depths of the HSC Marking Centre
HSC
Originally posted by Demandred
Other than the lecture from Gittens, there wasn't anything new to me. It was okay though.
Yea, I agree with you. Gittens was awsum with his updated stats and useful eco jargon AND i loved how he took it to Costello/Howard about their hyped up eco management! I cant belive ppl actually took photos of him like he was a major celeb lol!

The worst was probably the 1st lecturer coz he actually said he only covered 1/3 of what he should've coz he drifted off into story telling! But he did give sum useful tips i guess..

Another thing is that I wonder how many notes will be sent out to each school coz they didnt supply any at the lecture...

Any one else who went have any other comments ?? I would b interested to see who u thought was best

Zarathustra

Dasein
The ficticious world of subject, substance, "reaso
HSC
Originally posted by ~dEjA vOuX~
Crap is that eco lecture at St Mary's Senior this weekend?! I completely forgot about it...
Yep, the St Mary's one. I am looking forward to checking out the competition - as we don't go well, historically (to put it mildly...).
Deja Voux, you go to baulkham hills - no - I thought that all ecos was accelerated there?

kochou

Originally posted by HypedSchoolCert
Yea, I agree with you. Gittens was awsum with his updated stats and useful eco jargon AND i loved how he took it to Costello/Howard about their hyped up eco management! I cant belive ppl actually took photos of him like he was a major celeb lol!

The worst was probably the 1st lecturer coz he actually said he only covered 1/3 of what he should've coz he drifted off into story telling! But he did give sum useful tips i guess..

Another thing is that I wonder how many notes will be sent out to each school coz they didnt supply any at the lecture...

Any one else who went have any other comments ?? I would b interested to see who u thought was best
i found the first two really interesting and then maybe cos i got tired i didn't pay much attention to the last two....

the one after recess was all graphs and the last one he said it was all online so i didn't really concentrate...as much as i tried!!

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
Originally posted by Zarathustra
Deja Voux, you go to baulkham hills - no - I thought that all ecos was accelerated there?

Yeah I go to Baulko, but not all people accelerate in eco, just the ones that want to. In my grade only 5 people accelerated last year, but this year, about 20 year 11's are.

Seabiscuit

HSC
Lecture day was much less boring than expected! I liked the first and 3rd speakers because time went by quickly with them. Except they didnt really say anything too new..

And Ross Gittins had really good information! (Except i swear he was reading his newspaper articles because i swear i've read some of the things he said, in the exact same words that he used). And yeah wtf was with people taking photos of him? :S

I don't really know what the last man was talking about because i tuned out.. and he said it was all on the internet... :D

But yeah... i did not fall asleep as i was expecting too... which was good.

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
Originally posted by Zarathustra
I might see you there Deja Voux (I'll be the nerdish one incessantly asking questions):D
Hahaha I wanted to go but I have too much work to do :(. If only it was next weekend like I thought it was.

rumour

HSC
so which BOSer did you see on thursday?

kochou- did you meet any of Li's friends? :p

kochou

man i only saw one person (non bos) at the lecture ><

i though i'd see that realy really tall selma that supposedly towers over everyone, but nope, too many tall people i guess =/

you didn't miss out much rumour, no particularly hot guys

Seabiscuit

HSC
Originally posted by kochou
you didn't miss out much rumour, no particularly hot guys
There was one... from that yellow and green and white boys school. Dont know what school it is...

Anyway... :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)