• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Leading Edge Economic Summary Notes. (1 Viewer)

cs01001

HSC
michael1990 said:
Um... I don't think the money is that bad, but i wouldn't want to go now as i don't think i would retain the information.

Could you please scan the notes for me?

Yep i sure will.

Much excited :)
Sure. I am thinking of splitting the cost for Leading Edge distant education package, lol. Anyone interested? :D

michael1990

HSC
cs01001 said:
Sure. I am thinking of splitting the cost for Leading Edge distant education package, lol. Anyone interested? :D
I am interested :)

michael1990

HSC
cs01001 said:
I am scanning it now.
Mad thank you very much.

I really do apprieciate this. Anything i can do to help you, please don't hestitate to ask.

cs01001

HSC
michael1990 said:
Mad thank you very much.

I really do apprieciate this. Anything i can do to help you, please don't hestitate to ask.
You are most welcome. :)

michael1990 said:
I am interested :)
I will see if I can get a few more to split the cost, and once we sign up I will work out how to distribute the notes.

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
I think they're in the textbooks. I have the Year 11 Textbook and they have Chapter Summaries.. is that the same thing?

gnrlies

HSC
cs01001 said:
Think of the logistics... How are you going to photocopy a set of notes and mail them off? more trouble than its worth. The main benefit of the distance program is access to other support like workshops and one on one help - not a set of notes (i.e. you would severely ripped off if you were paying only half the price but only getting a quarter of the product)

michael1990

HSC
Doctor Jolly said:
I think they're in the textbooks. I have the Year 11 Textbook and they have Chapter Summaries.. is that the same thing?
Yeah totally different man.

They have notes that aren't in the books. I just recieved ones for Business Studies and they are crap. So i have given up on the Economic ones.

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
Hey Michael I finally received my Economics and Business Studies notes together just the other day.

Remember how I applied twice? Well the notes that I applied for the first that were meant to be sent to my home but still haven't arrived while the second time I applied where I gave my school's address instead, the notes arrived.

Btw, they are absolutely shit. Really not worth it and such a disappointment :(
Tough luck.

Last edited:

michael1990

HSC
Kirsty Xx said:
Hey Michael I finally received my Economics and Business Studies notes together just the other day.

Remember how I applied twice? Well the notes that I applied for the first that were meant to be sent to my home but still haven't arrived while the second time I applied where I gave my school's address instead, the notes arrived.

Btw, they are absolutely shit. Really not worth it and such a disappointment :(
Tough luck.
YEAH!

i agree they suck baLLS

truestar92

HSC
rofl I never got any notes either
waste of time
just write note or learn from the text book!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)