• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Last minute chem! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
I agree too. Looks like we've brought down one tall poppy.

sikhman

HSC
N/A
looks like a common case of tall poppy syndrome...

Neurox

HSC
you dont have to show off your vocabulary on these forums..

sikhman

HSC
N/A
lol

some people want to be adored and loved...

HSC
N/A
Richard Hua said:
lol I think it's Peter Luu... no shit
Hey hurikai!:wave:
Yeah, it sorta sounds like Pete, just a bit more camp than his normal, dainty self.

OMG, what's with the obfuscation, Forum Friend? It is a forum, so you can tone down the level of formality, whether intention, as to impress us, or inadvertent.;)

Sorta sounds like Murali, if anyone even knows him, when he was deliberately being an a**, reading the dictionary at lunch and recess, along with his neo-terrorist crony.

So, it appears that Forum Friend attends Ruse, as ascertained from her profile, and sikhman, in the best interests of his school and the greater good (probably anyway), is being that 'knight in shining armor' who is to save his damsel-in-distress. Well, I couldn't care less, so go ahead, sikhman!
She seems a bit too apprehensive, and also, far too proper and pedantic, imho.

(Yeah, I know the irony of this, but I just capitalise, spell, and do something(s) 'correctly'; I don't, however, nitpick at this though, and I'm not at all preachy about this; after all, it is a forum.)
simonloo said:
Forum Friend- go away. I don't like you.
Kujah said:
Hear Hear
Woot! Go lynching.:D
If I weren't unforgiving and were callous, I'd make use of a recently learnt word, 'tool', and probably join in this throng, blurting our "hear, hear".
Anyway, there's my tactless sentiments, and if you happen to be offended, I'm sorry.

HSC
N/A
tamaranadine said:
WElL @ LeAsT hE DoeSNt Typ3 LyK DiS.
God that is awful.
I hate that, but I think forum friend should be aware that this forum is for year 10 students and he should wait. After all, we havn't gate crashed the prelim forum yet.
I sorta have. *Le soupir. Le sigh.* Sorry.
Keep the formality down, you sound like you are patronising people and being rude.
If that is directed at me, I'm deeply, candidly apologetic, tamaranadine.
If not, try having a target responder, thanks.;)

What is a "tamaranadine", or whatever does it mean?

HSC
N/A
tamaranadine said:
Sorry Lucid Scintilla. It wasn't directed at you, but at forum friend. Yes I should have been more specific *sorry!* I thought he might have guessed it was him through reading the previous posts.
Oh, I'm sorry.:( *Sorry.*
I thought he might have guessed it was him through reading the previous posts.
Seems like Forum Friend is a girl/woman (whatever politically incorrectness).

I got my name from Latin; "Lucid Scintilla" is also English.;)

Kujah

HSC
N/A
The only Latin i know is related to Science :p

"Omnis cellular e cellular"- All cells come from cells xD

sikhman

HSC
N/A
I know several latin words, especially rude ones :)

if you're looking for rgeat latin phrases and extremely rude ones, the book "extreme latin" is great

and tamaranadine, I am actually in year 9 (ive done part of the sc early) so that rule isn't strictly true...:)

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
I think Year 9s can do part of the SC just like Year 11s can do parts of the HSC, through acceleration.

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
tamaranadine said:
Sorry Lucid Scintilla. It wasn't directed at you, but at forum friend. Yes I should have been more specific *sorry!* I thought he might have guessed it was him through reading the previous posts.

tamaranadine is just my first and middle name together. Tamara Nadine.

Where did you get your name from?
LOL I thought 'tamaranadine' was some sort of citrus fruit or something. Like a mandarin.

Black Hawker

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Exactly, I did my maths SC when I was in year 9, allowing me to do 2 unit maths in year 10.
Yeah same with my friend (I wanted to make it, but came to the school too late to be able to get ready before the School Cert). He did the maths SC in Year 9 and did 3 units this year and started on 4 units this term. He has now moved to North Sydney Boys for next year...

P

pLuvia

This thread is going a bit off topic and the questions have been answered. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)