• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Jackass: The Movie (1 Viewer)

HSC
you haven't seen a funny movie until you've seen this. lol most hilarious movie ever! see when steve-o sniffed wasabi up his nose? you gotta be mental to try that!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
king_of_boredom said:
you haven't seen a funny movie until you've seen this. lol most hilarious movie ever! see when steve-o sniffed wasabi up his nose? you gotta be mental to try that!
He's done it before. Anyway, it was pretty typical jackass stuff. The toy car was disgusting though.

bron_the_ambo

HSC
When I first watched Jackass the movie... I was so obsessed... I watched it every day for a month... shocking shocking...
Great for a laugh though... I love the golf cart part... woo!!

William_Lawry

NSW Police
HSC
N/A
this movie was released 2 years ago and your talking about it now

HSC
it was funny the first couple of times. watch the cky (camp kill yourself) videos, they've got most of the same people like bam margera in them .. they're heaps funnier. haven't seen them in so long.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
agreed.
camp kill youself stuff is way funnier... the shit bam does to his parents is hilarious

for an alternative to the jackass videos i suggest you watch tension 1 or 2... australian gold.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
some of it was gross

like peeing on an ice cone and eating it

fucking gross.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
some of it was gross

like peeing on an ice cone and eating it

fucking gross.
Hahah, the yellow snow cone.

HSC
jumb said:
Hahah, the yellow snow cone.
fuck that was wrong, and having a toy car shoved up your ass is wrong. i think by far the thing that almost made me throw up was the guy who couldnt hold his shit in any longer, and shit his pants something major. fuck that was gross, but funny.

HSC
SashatheMan said:
wtach dirty sanchez , jackass looks like a kids tv show compared to the shit dirty sanchez does
i think i've seen an ep of dirty sanchez, man that is piss funny. they dragged this guy on his butt along sandpaper, and then sprayed his bleeding ass with vinegar. haha.

duckofdoom

Ellie-Jelly
HSC
king_of_boredom said:
i think i've seen an ep of dirty sanchez, man that is piss funny. they dragged this guy on his butt along sandpaper, and then sprayed his bleeding ass with vinegar. haha.
dirty snachez takes it to a whole other level.

They stapled one guy's scrotum to a piece of 2 x 4. OW!!

Nah, nothing beats Jackass, maybe Viva La Bam... but that's kinda different.

My fave part of the movie was when Bam put the fireworks in his dad's car and in his dad's room. That was so funny, along with Chris aka "party boy" stripping in Japan and taking that policeman's hat. That movie was fan-bloody-tastic.

Anyone watch wildboyz?

HSC
duckofdoom said:
My fave part of the movie was when Bam put the fireworks in his dad's car and in his dad's room. That was so funny, along with Chris aka "party boy" stripping in Japan and taking that policeman's hat. That movie was fan-bloody-tastic.
haha that is so classic. how about when his dad was in the toilet ready to chuck a dump? and Bam storms in, rips his dads shirt off and slaps him silly?!?! roflmfao! hahaha Bam's dad is like "Have you lost your mind?" lol

ohhh how about when steve-o had to cross the tightrope with a piece of meat strapped to his undies, and alligators were snapping at him? lol

duckofdoom

Ellie-Jelly
HSC
no, how about when that guy takes a dump in the hardware store toilet?!!! so funny!!!

the worst part was when they had all the papercuts. owwwww!!!

Bam is probably the funniest, and the hottest jackass of them all!!!

HSC
oh...the shit in the display toilet..that gives me an idea..

how about when they shot fireworks out of their asses? haha!

ohh i remember this one from dirty sanchez, these dudes slapped themselves with poison ivy in the nude. they even rubbed the ivy on their you-know-whats. lol stupid idiotic stuff cracks me up.

duckofdoom

Ellie-Jelly
HSC
as I said earlier, dirty sanchez takes it to a whlo extreme level.

They played ice hockey in the nude, got involved in ultimate fighting, poked each other in the eye, nailed their sacs to wood, flicked each other with rulers- metal ones - the list goes on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)