• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Israel and Palestine (3 Viewers)

nathan71088

HSC
Re: Israel & Palestine

sam04u said:
Right it's so modern and scientifically reasoned for a tank to just drive into somebody's country and start demolishing buildings, especially when that governement illegally occupies that country. And since we're on the topic of sarcasm, you're also right by saying that Israel has such great lazer-guided missiles, and that's why they can attack buildings loaded with children, just to further instill fear into the hearts of the Palestinian people, whose land the Jewish people occupy. Right, that's so modern and technological.
Just for the sake of it because I rekon you have one, please quote a source for these tanks driving in and demolishing houses cos I keep hearing about it and I just want to read it for myself to see these evil Israelis at work. Preferably not extreme left or right wing sources, but then I don't know where else you'd get your sources from.

Hang on, you just said before, Isn't funny how the side using the ballistic rockets, are more accurate and kill less civilians, than those using the LAZER GUIDED MISSILES. Doesn't this imply that Israel is innacurate and killing civillians is actually a tactical mistake and yet here you're saying Israel is doing it on purpose.

One last question: you say that this building is filled with children, but doesn't this building have a roof and walls, how are these targets chosen, or has heat seaking got a child targetting upgrade nowadays...wow these Israeli's are more advanced than we know.

Last edited:

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

Atilla89 said:
It is logical to demolish buildings that terrorists are using to store and or build rockets that will be used to kill innocent civilians. When will you accept that fact? Israel attacks building for the above reaon.
So your practically saying that its logical for israelis to demolish buildings that terrorists are using to store and or build rockets?? YOu havent even bothered yourself to stop and think that these building may also have other innocent and helpless palestinians, not to mention that there are also old and disabled people, babies and chidren, that all die because israel is searching for "the terrorists that are making weapons". Come on, we all know that with all of israels technology those terrorists making those shitty rockets can be found and traced down easily.

Atilla89 said:
If a terrorist uses children as a human shield why do you condemn Israel? What is wrong with taking out people who are actively trying to kill your citizens? As usual you completely white-wash the sins of the Palestinians under the pretext that it is legitament 'resitance' - euphamism for terror activities.
No, most of those children throwing the rocks are little boys playing, so they throw the rocks at the tanks just for fun with their friends. The troops in the tank should realize that.....they are only little kids throwing rocks, what harm can they do to them?? That doesnt give the israelis the right or excuse to run the kids over with the tanks.

Atilla89 said:
You clearly have no arguement and the above sentence is just an excuse to save your skin. Helpful Hint: It doesn't work, people can see right through you.
No your posts really dont make any sense, I advise you to learn how to use quote tags, becuase your posts are seriously unreadable. How can you even expect people to take your posts seriously if you dont klnow how to use quote tags?? LOL

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

nathan71088 said:
Just for the sake of it because I rekon you have one, please quote a source for these tanks driving in and demolishing houses cos I keep hearing about it and I just want to read it for myself to see these evil Israelis at work. Preferably not extreme left or right wing sources, but then I don't know where else you'd get your sources from.
why dont you search for a story yourself, instead of asking other people to search them for you. These things are always done by the israeli, so if you wanna defend them, go search for it yourself.

nathan71088 said:
Hang on, you just said before, Isn't funny how the side using the ballistic rockets, are more accurate and kill less civilians, than those using the LAZER GUIDED MISSILES. Doesn't this imply that Israel is innacurate and killing civillians is actually a tactical mistake and yet here you're saying Israel is doing it on purpose.
One last question: you say that this building is filled with children, but doesn't this building have a roof and walls, how are these targets chosen, or has heat seaking got a child targetting upgrade nowadays...wow these Israeli's are more advanced than we know.[/
LOL....tactical mistake, that doesnt make any sense, tactical mistakes dont happen everyday.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC

I've got some things to do at the moment, but I'm going to come back and reply to a few things later on in the night. But let me just quickly put out a few points. What's wrong with the Palestinian people having weapons? Israel has thousands of bombs, hundreds of which have nuclear capability. Doesn't Palestine have a right to defend itself? when you yourself are admitting that the Israeli terrorists, bulldoze houses when occupants are still living in them?

Those criminals will make any exuse, like claiming a bus load of children, was firing missiles?

Anybody with a real mind knows what's really going on, and it saddens me that when somebody posts the truth of the situation, Arabs and people who feel passionately about it have a sense of relief. As if they feel nobody believes them, the world has denied their suffering, and the Jews have stolen their land. But the world knows, and I know I'll continue exposing what's really going on in the middle east to those who fall into the traps of that zionist regime.

Atilla89

HSC

sam04u said:
What's wrong with the Palestinian people having weapons?
Because they use them to kill innocents and because their government wants to comit genocide.

sam04u said:
Israel has thousands of bombs, hundreds of which have nuclear capability. Doesn't Palestine have a right to defend itself?
Yes they do, but when it is a government that wants to commit genocide and reguraly fire rockets into another country then they lose that right.

sam04u said:
When you yourself are admitting that the Israeli terrorists, bulldoze houses when occupants are still living in them?
I have explained situations like this to you so many times if you can't get it I won't bother.

sam04u said:
Those criminals will make any exuse, like claiming a bus load of children, was firing missiles?
You want to give me an example with a source?

sam04u said:
As if they feel nobody believes them, the world has denied their suffering, and the Jews have stolen their land. But the world knows, and I know I'll continue exposing what's really going on in the middle east to those who fall into the traps of that zionist regime.
Want to know what's going on Palestinian kids TV, PM me. For the meantime watch this.

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/?entry=25370_Video-_Death_Cult_Mickey_Mouse_Teaches_Islamic_Supremacism&only

Atilla89

HSC

MaNiElla said:
So your practically saying that its logical for israelis to demolish buildings that terrorists are using to store and or build rockets??
Yes aren't you or do you prefer innocent people dying as a result of thier weapons?

MaNiElla said:
You havent even bothered yourself to stop and think that these building may also have other innocent and helpless palestinians, not to mention that there are also old and disabled people, babies and chidren, that all die because israel is searching for "the terrorists that are making weapons".
Actually I have thought about it and I realised that if those people value their lives they would move away. Since they don't I can only assume they support those activities. Just say you lived in an appartment and you knew that the people above were engaged in terrorist activities. To most people it would make sense to either alert the authorities or to get the hell away from them.

MaNiElla said:
Come on, we all know that with all of israels technology those terrorists making those shitty rockets can be found and traced down easily.
WTH are you talking about? The rockets are traced and found easily. Hence why Israel is so successful with taking those people out.

MaNiElla said:
No, most of those children throwing the rocks are little boys playing, so they throw the rocks at the tanks just for fun with their friends. The troops in the tank should realize that.....they are only little kids throwing rocks, what harm can they do to them??
Your point?

MaNiElla said:
That doesnt give the israelis the right or excuse to run the kids over with the tanks.
Please give me an example of that as I don't believe you.

MaNiElla said:
No your posts really dont make any sense, I advise you to learn how to use quote tags, becuase your posts are seriously unreadable. How can you even expect people to take your posts seriously if you dont klnow how to use quote tags?? LOL
My posts don't make sense? Seriously what a weak defence anyone can read them and see the logic and sense of the arguements. BTW about not using quote tags - on one occassion I didn't use them and then I went back and fixed the problem, get over it.

HotShot

-_-
HSC

Atilla89 said:
Yes arent you or do you prefer innocent people dying as a result of thier weapons?
Actually I have thought about it and I realised that if those people value their lives they would move away. Since they don't I can only assume they support those activities. Just say you lived in an appartment and you knew that the people above were engaged in terrorist activities. To most people it would make sense to either alert the authorities or to get the hell away from them.

WTH are you talking about? The rockets are traced and found easily. Hence why Israel is so successful with taking those people out.

Your point?

Please give me an example of that as I don't believe you.

My posts don't make sense? Seriously what a weak defence anyone can read them and see the logic and sense of the arguements. BTW about not using quote tags - on one occassion I didn't use them and then I went back and fixed the problem, get over it.
Yeah mate, palestinians killin innocent ppl? ..more like terrorists killin innocent. There is diff -DICKHEAD.

YOur posts dont make any sense.

Atilla89

HSC

HotShot said:
Yeah mate, palestinians killin innocent ppl? ..more like terrorists killin innocent. There is diff -DICKHEAD.

Your posts dont make any sense.
Sorry. Just curious by terrorist killing innocent people I assume you're talking about Hamas?

HotShot

-_-
HSC

Atilla89 said:
Sorry. Just curious by terrorist killing innocent people I assume you're talking about Hamas?
Who is Hamas?

I was talking about Israel? And the recent war in Lebanon - where they used cluster bombs that were illegal against civilians.

nathan71088

HSC

HotShot said:
Who is Hamas?

I was talking about Israel? And the recent war in Lebanon - where they used cluster bombs that were illegal against civilians.
You just changed the topic. He was explaining that HE believes certain Palestinian groups use weapons to kill Israelis and you just suddenly brought up lebanon. Does that mean you are accepting what he said as right but you now wish to show that Israel is wrong in other respects?

Atilla89

HSC

HotShot said:
Who is Hamas?

There is a reason why Israel used cluster bombs. They were found to be the most effective to take out terrorists hiding in buildings. Their use was limited in urban areas and were mostly used in plains were there would be little civilians causaulties.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Israel & Palestine - The Solution

Solution for the Middle Eastern Crisis!

Firstly, modern day Israel needs to be changed. I'm not saying the Jewish people who are now living in Palestine should be driven into the Sea. They should either a) Open the Borders and give Palestinian people the right to live there. And recognise them as citizens of the country. (Even if the name remains to be Israel) b) Reverse the entire action, and instead a new resolution should be made where the German pocket inbetween France and Switzerland becomes the new Israel. However, Jerusalem, and holy parts of modern day Israel, should become a state of its own. (Some what like the Vatican City, or the Grand Mosque of Saudi Arabia.)

This way the Jewish people can rightfully have their own country, in a less hostile environment. They will still have the "rights" to the "holy lands", as the "seperate state" will be under the Jewish peoples control. The Palestinians can again inhabit the lands, and they will for the first time have a resource. (Tourism to the "Holy City") And the Instability in the middle east will be over.

The Germans wouldn't dare say a thing, after what they've put the Jewish people through, and the Entire world can be relaxed and live in peace. Also, because Germany has one of the strongest economies in Europe, the new "Israel" will be twice as successful, wont be under constant threat of attack, and will also have a higher GDP. (As there will be less money invested into the Military, better economy, and a more "Free Market" based government.)

New Israel - 750 Square Kilometers
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/617/germanydk6.gif

Discuss -

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Re: Israel & Palestine - The Solution

Your argument for Palestine is quite flawed. Especially letting the Palestinian people into Israel. There are quite large number of fundementalist muslims who support the destruction of Israel and letting all the Palestinians into Isael mean that you will let the fundementalists get in as well. It ain't going to happen.

Besides, the Palestinian population exceeds that of Israel's. If they let the Palestinians into Israel, the Israeli Jews become a minority, and thats kind of bad from their perspective. Hence why what you've put forth won't ever happen.

And as for Germany, they want Israel because its their promised land, according to Religion. If it wasn't for that, then the Jewish people would gladly prefer to go somewhere else and save themselves the hassle of fundementalists launching rockets every so often.

Last edited:

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC

you know those nukes korea is making at the moment? yea we can use a few of those to solve the problem.

banco55

HSC

The Israelis aren't going to commit national suicide. Even if the palestinians were as non-objectionable as the swedes they wouldn't want them swamping Israel. Of course as S1MO points out there are more then a few islamists among the palestinians. Not to mention Israel's political culture is westernised. The palestinians (like the arabs generally) haven't shown any aptitude for parlimentary democracy or building a modern economy.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A

there are israeli arabs u know

Atilla89

HSC

sam04u said:
Solution for the Middle Eastern Crisis!

sam04u said:
Firstly, modern day Israel needs to be changed. I'm not saying the Jewish people who are now living in Palestine should be driven into the Sea. They should either a) Open the Borders and give Palestinian people the right to live there. And recognise them as citizens of the country. (Even if the name remains to be Israel)
That is just ridiculous, the whole point of Israel in the first place was a seperate state for Jewish people. If 3 million Arabs came into Israel what do you think would happen to the country? It would immidiatly become Arab (through elections). I am sorry but that idea is just stupid that's why the majority of leaders are pushing for a 2 state solution.

sam04u said:
b) Reverse the entire action, and instead a new resolution should be made where the German pocket inbetween France and Switzerland becomes the new Israel. However, Jerusalem, and holy parts of modern day Israel, should become a state of its own. (Some what like the Vatican City, or the Grand Mosque of Saudi Arabia.)
That idea is even more ridiculous then the last one. Why would Jews want a state in Europe? It means nothing, Europe has no sacred sites and it is typicall known as the grave yard of world Jewry. Israel is rightfully Jewish it is our state and if you think we will give it up you are mistaken.

sam04u said:
And the Instability in the middle east will be over.
Lol to that! Do you think there is violence in the middle-east because of tiny Israel? Do you really think people in that region will stop being violent. Just look at Iraq (Shiite vs. Sunni war), tensions have always been high in the ME, Israel is just another excuse to start a war.

Dave2007

HSC

This is one of the worst ideas I've ever heard.

Both the Israelis and the Palestinians WANT the area because they view it as a "holy land". You won't get millions of people to pack up and move their entire lives to the cold recesses of germany away from an area they view so spiritually.

As for letting Palestinians into Israel, that's just asking for there to be more death and destruction. At the moment there is not a single middle-eastern country that can stand up to a US-backed Israel. Thus it falls to extremist organisations and terrorists to continue the fight: and for the most part Israel is very dedicated to stopping terrorism. If you allowed unrestricted entry, there would be daily massacres on the street.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

S1M0 said:
Your argument for Palestine is quite flawed. Especially letting the Palestinian people into Israel. There are quite large number of fundementalist muslims who support the destruction of Israel and letting all the Palestinians into Isael mean that you will let the fundementalists get in as well. It ain't going to happen.
You know perfectly well, that those fundamentalists wouldnt be there if those israelis didnt take their property and home land in the 1st place!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)