• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

is UWS relatively easy to get into other uni's (1 Viewer)

MrDimple

HSC
well is it? lets say i get a 55 ATAR and the course i want is 70+ is there a chance you can still get in?

-juLie-

meep
HSC
It depends on the overall demand for people wanting to take that certian degree. I dont how well you will go in trying to get into a degree with a 70+ cutoff with a 55 ATAR though.

HSC
not too sure, but you can get in a course that requires 65 with its advantages that it offers (feel free to object if i am wrong).

MrDimple

HSC
yeah i know, but i mean i have some friends who know people who got into courses were they had a big gap in their atar, im also trying to see if anyone else got someone they know who have aswell, because i also had a friend who got a * and got into a course at uni without going to tafe or something he went straight to uni, so yeah just wondering if anyone else has any friends who do so..

colinl

HSC
N/A
yeah i know, but i mean i have some friends who know people who got into courses were they had a big gap in their atar, im also trying to see if anyone else got someone they know who have aswell, because i also had a friend who got a * and got into a course at uni without going to tafe or something he went straight to uni, so yeah just wondering if anyone else has any friends who do so..

really? how big was the gap?

mr_robato

HSC
1. I am shetting my pants for the same reason mr dim.

2. I can think of EIGHT people who had UAIs in the fifties, forties and one mystery UAI and got offers, 2 in 2007, remainder [including the asterisk] in 2008.

I am working on a back up plan along with a hope that UWS lives up to its "reputation".

Yeah I'm aware of the lameness of mine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)