• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Is it just me or does anyone else feel like repeating year 12? (1 Viewer)

Glorious

HSC
Nah, I wouldn't. I just know that I tried my best, and obviously could have tried harder for some stuff - but life goes on. There are always going to be ups and downs at one stage of your life. So you know what, do the HSC, feel free afterwards and try hard in uni. You still have chances. Repeating the whole year wouldnt make a difference I reckon, because you'd just give up thinking you're better than everyone else, and that you'll "kill" it regardless if you study or not.

My verdict stands as it is - No, no, never.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Your better off going to university, trying hard, then transfering into what you want to do. Repeating the HSC is just a waste of a year where you could otherwise be progressing in a degree.
^ That.

There are alternative pathways available... use them.

cpwincess19

HSC
Is it just me or does anyone else feel like repeating year 12?
I stuffed up, and thinking bout it now, if i actually put effort into hsc i wouldve done much better
No man you're not the only one , i wish i had paid a lot more attention and took it a lot more seriously :(

HSC
Uni Grad
LOL, this is exactly what I am doing now......got an english essay too memorise and i am still thinking....... I have a few days :p
MEMORIZE IT NAOOOOOO :)

it's better off memorizing now than memorizing it closer to the exam.

HSC
Uni Grad
dude... How the eff do u memorize? The whole day iv been trying
separate into paragraphs, or memorize each sentence. Say it to yourself over and over until you get it. If you get around 90% of it, move onto the next one. Repeat process
then on the next day, you'll be able to recall the stuff you memorized a lot better

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)