• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

ipod touch=off, engaging beast mode=on (1 Viewer)

enoilgam

HSC
lol but to me, better future > 60 days of enjoyment
Don't think success in the HSC is going to guarentee you a better future. In the first week of university, you realise that the HSC was only the begining. However, in saying that, the HSC is still important in many ways

cheezcake

Callipygian Member
HSC
lol but to me, better future > 60 days of enjoyment
My estimate was 97, my desired course is 91. I really dont think that occasionally watching a tv show or playing my guitar is going to destroy my entire future, as long as i get into my course i'm happy :p

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
My estimate was 97, my desired course is 91. I really dont think that occasionally watching a tv show or playing my guitar is going to destroy my entire future, as long as i get into my course i'm happy :p
this =D.. same thinking :)

_deloso

HSC
but not all students are smart like you and needs that extra time to maximise their marks.

cheezcake

Callipygian Member
HSC
but not all students are smart like you and needs that extra time to maximise their marks.
Haha, i'm not that smart, it's just that in my experience the students that forsake everything for study end up way too stressed and burn out quickly and end up not doing very well at all, you need to maintain a sensible balance.

enoilgam

HSC
it's just that in my experience the students that forsake everything for study end up way too stressed and burn out quickly and end up not doing very well at all, you need to maintain a sensible balance.
This, 100% true.

_deloso

HSC
Haha, i'm not that smart, it's just that in my experience the students that forsake everything for study end up way too stressed and burn out quickly and end up not doing very well at all, you need to maintain a sensible balance.
yeah socially balanced as well I agree with that but what about those who procrastinate sitting in front of there comp or playing some console games. don't you think that it will affect their hsc result if they don't stop their distraction. I mean people say to use it as a reward and all that but trust me, it is easier said than done

cheezcake

Callipygian Member
HSC
yeah socially balanced as well I agree with that but what about those who procrastinate sitting in front of there comp or playing some console games. don't you think that it will affect their hsc result if they don't stop their distraction. I mean people say to use it as a reward and all that but trust me, it is easier said than done
Self control is something that differs among people i guess, the only advice i have is to get all your work done as soon as you get home then use the rest of the time to chill.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)