• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Intra-session break (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
LaraB said:
haha i wouldnt even catch a bus - i refuse 2 give any more money to the public transport system ..they're so incompetent...
Buses = slightly better than the train system. I don't mind catching buses - maybe cause I live on a main route anyway. But I catch two trains to and from uni (richmond and quakers hill) I like catching trains cause I can sleep :rolleyes: oh well, can't complain - they eventually get me to uni.

L

LaraB

Cape said:
Buses = slightly better than the train system. I don't mind catching buses - maybe cause I live on a main route anyway. But I catch two trains to and from uni (richmond and quakers hill) I like catching trains cause I can sleep :rolleyes: oh well, can't complain - they eventually get me to uni.

well im in kings langley...n i'll explain my i suppose increase hatred for public transport lol

1st time i hadta bus n train 2 uni..
i started at 11, so plamnend to get ther at 10 just 2 make sure

went to catch bus at 8am...drove past me and 5 other ppl...as did the 820, 840, 9, 920 and 940 busses..

finally 10 am bus stopped...train was late...hadat wait 40 minutes for train

get on bus at parra station, crazy hobo guy sits next to me and wouldnt let me off the bus...i pressed the button, driver didnt stop
so hadta get off at main campus at parra n walk over to nth campus

got there late and realised i'd forgotten my torts stuff anyways os may as well have stayed home :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
lol - thats a good reason for hating public transport. I hate going to parra - theres far too many weird ppl at the station. hehe, when I go to the north campus - I'm so damn lazy that I go to eastwood station at catch a 545 which drops me off on the road adjacent to vicky road - cause I can't be bothered to go to west ryde and then I can't be bothered running across vicky road. I'm so lazy :(

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
Brandsmart is like, a 15mins walk from Parra Library! I walk that way heaps because of the cafes and when I wanna go to the Cold Rock Ice-creamery =D

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
funky_a said:
Brandsmart is like, a 15mins walk from Parra Library!
Too far ... lol. Showing my incredibly lazy side of me :uhhuh:

so what kind of shops are in brandsmart?!?!
i go past there everytime on the bus on the way to uni, ive been planning to go, but ive had soooooooo much work AND no money :( but its ok i spent it on 'important' stuf... :D

L

LaraB

HerO said:
This thread has gone off topic so i'm gonna report every1 of u 4 turning this thread into nothing but useless spam...:cool:
no it hasnt - the thread is about what uws people are doing in their intra session break

some of us are going shopping, therefore its not off topic

just go away if you're not going to do anything but criticise

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
start my new job.. and catch up and sort stuff out for uni.. WOW!! :D:D:D :'(

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
*bump*

OMFG!!! I can't believe how fast the week went.

Total amount of work done added up to about nothing :mad:

klh

HSC
haha, thats why i left my holidays free, went and mcuked around with friends, they took off leave just for me...ohhhhh. party yesterday but got tipsy so no more sculling for me.
im just catching up to work today...and they still want me to go out.
prep. for presentation on friday, Essay due next week and group ass. week after that. meh, cy later.

and what does *bump* mean anyway???

:eek: i didnt get much work done either... err let me c...
went out on mon, tues n wednesday... studied on thursday, but went out again and the same deal on friday..
i only got a few quizzes done, started my essay, and got my skillz ready for clinical... altho i still have to practice.. i didnt get any of my readings done or anything like that... :( but at least my essay is nearly done... :D

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Not fair :( Everyone went out. I have seriously spent every day since friday infront of the computer and tv. I don't think I've left the house since the last day of uni :confused:

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Cape said:
OMFG!!! I can't believe how fast the week went.
argh, i was just about to say the same thing.
one week feels like NOTHING. now its 6 weeks straight then holz again >.<

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Annegelic said:
argh, i was just about to say the same thing.
one week feels like NOTHING. now its 6 weeks straight then holz again >.<
No! Its 5 weeks. Then stuvac and then exams!!! :mad: Thats something not to look forward to :(

nnooooo ... not exams...
well at least after this week i have no more assessments... then i gotta get all my skillz and studying ready for the exams... im gonna get assessed on CPR soon....
:( im gonna faill............!!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
natstar said:
Keeping trying buddy. You will be cool one day.

I DO NOT WANT TO GO TO UNI TOMORROW!
I'd highly doubt that he would be cool one day :p

I know how you feel though Natstar, I don't want to go back either. I just got used to sleeping all morning, and now I have to wake up early :(

HerO_Reborned

HSC
Same here, 2 weeks holiday and I have not done any of my assignments, gotta do it all tonight or within the next day or 2...:cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)