• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Interview likelihood (1 Viewer)

tomnomnom696

HSC Goddess
HSC
if we did we would actually become immortal

but in all honesty, i dont think so. they have some secret shit laced in their food there

Medman

HSC
UNSW, UWS and UNE all likely and pretty much anywhere else.

georgela

HSC
N/A
UNSW, UWS and UNE all likely and pretty much anywhere else.
Hey Medman!
Posted the same question on another thread but i thought i would enlist your expertise. Do i have a shot with S1 63 S2 60 S3 58 (90th percentile) and ATAR 98.85 (gap year)?
I'm not GWS so will prob not meet the weighted score for UWS but do i have a shot anywhere else ?

smellfry

HSC
I think the only option available with these marks would be Griffith. Good luck for HSC ;)

Medman

HSC
Hey Medman!
Posted the same question on another thread but i thought i would enlist your expertise. Do i have a shot with S1 63 S2 60 S3 58 (90th percentile) and ATAR 98.85 (gap year)?
I'm not GWS so will prob not meet the weighted score for UWS but do i have a shot anywhere else ?
Hard to say because non standard entrants have a different set of criteria. With your UMAT your chances of UWS is quite good for interview just whether you meet the cutoff. I think UNCLE and UNE would also probably send an interview but again I am unsure about their criteria.

bangladesh

HSC
Hard to say because non standard entrants have a different set of criteria. With your UMAT your chances of UWS is quite good for interview just whether you meet the cutoff. I think UNCLE and UNE would also probably send an interview but again I am unsure about their criteria.
Actually this guy still counts as a school leaver since he hasn't started uni. :)

Medman

HSC
Actually this guy still counts as a school leaver since he hasn't started uni. :)
My bad been replying to many threads and haven't been keeping track. Also this is my finals week so I am pretty stressed! I shouldn't be here but I enjoy helping people so here I am.

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
to op, you have a very high chance of getting into any uni for med :) good luck.

emilios

HSC
To OP: take this, you'll be needing it

Application.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)